Uggs-outletstores reviews

Uggs-outletstores.comimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

anal2
12/28/10

This website Sent me some ugg boots that are totally FAKE! And they won't accept the returns even though there policy says it does

allisonh
12/22/10

i ordered and successfully recieved one pair of 'uggs' from this site, however there was no level of contact with them despite me sending them numerous emails. upon ordering a second pair and the payment being taken out of my account the website has vanished without trace! i doubt very much the boots will arrive and now they have my account details :-/

pamb1
12/15/10

Total fake site. I unfortunately finished the transaction and received a call right away from my credit card company asking if I authorized the purchase. I said yes and asked if it was a bogus company. They indicated that transactions have happened with them so I went ahead with the charge. Website is now gone and no boots. Disputing with my Credit Card company.

trishc1
12/12/10

I didn't realize anything was amiss until the end of the ordering process when I got a note that I may be charged more than I had just agreed to pay for the Ugg boots I ordered. I began searching for a way to contact them to find out HOW MUCH more and realized most of the information on the site was indecipherable -- sounded like someone who didn't speak English had used an English dictionary to attempt .... "your feet on fire" or "lick the wonderful ugly boot" and such as that. I went to my bank the next business day and was told the money was already taken from my account and it was a fraudulent site using a Chinese name, "Sh Tian Shua Sh Tian Shuai Trading China 00 US.". I still haven't received the fake Ugg boots, probably never will. If I knew who to contact to pursue this, I would. Meanwhile, do not order from a site without thoroughly reading all the information and making sure there is a contact number and location information for the business.

Questions? Get answers from the Uggs-outletstores staff and other customers.

Uggs-outletstores?