This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Uggisboots.co.uk

Uggisboots.co.uk

Uggisboots.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Uggisboots.co.uk also ranks 107th among Uggs sites. The most common issues with Uggisboots.co.uk are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Uggisboots.co.uk?

“What a bunch of idiots these reviewers are!!!!”

Rob N.
2/9/10

What a bunch of idiots these reviewers are!!!! I ordered a pair of their Eskimo boots for my wife. These are an exact copy of the uGg Sundance II boots. uGg in the shops are £180 these cost £90 inc. shipping to England. They are hand made to order and to fit (that's why they smell of solvent - they have just been made!!! it's a no-brainer surlely! They do not suggest that they are originals. They clearly state that they are nothing to do with the Decker co. of America who registered the uGg name as a brand but in fact is a geneneric term for this style of boots in Australia and are manaufactured by many different companies. UGGISBOOTS have a slightly different label too. But the boots are superb and in my opinion better than the expensive US brand - ALSO MADE IN CHINA. Look they are a shoe manufacturer that uses spare resourses to make boots that people want. They are decent boots. And finally, I'm nothing to do with this company but serriously thinking about getting them to manufacture my own brand of these for the UK market. ROB

“I ordered my boots for Christmas and paid for them...”

Jo S.
1/14/10

I ordered my boots for Christmas and paid for them December 6th, asked if they were genuine, got a long marketing blurb and when the parcel arrived at the beginning of January (when they should have arrived long before Christmas),surprise-surprise, it arrived from CHINA. Do not buy from this website, they are cheap fake UGG imitations and the soles REALLY STINK OF SOLVENTS!!!!!!!!!

robn
February 9th, 2010
What a bunch of idiots these reviewers are!!!!
jos54
January 14th, 2010
terezav
September 8th, 2010
Very disappointed! I actually ordered from uggisboots.co.au, it supposed to be an Australian website, the shoes came from China. I think the website is the same. I ordered two pairs, one for me and one for my cousin, we both measured our feet in cm and followed the website on what size should we order, the boots came relatively quickly, but they didn't fit at all, they were way too small, when I contacted them, they said that I shall sell them to somebody else and make a new order and that they will pay for the shipping, I said I didn't have anybody to sell them to and that their website clearly states that in case of their mistake they will pay for all shipping fees, I sent them the shoes back for 52 dollars, the money came in after a long time and not even the amount I paid them originally, plus no money for my shipping and tried to contact them again, they did not reply, it has been few weeks.
laurenw1
January 4th, 2010
I ordered my ugg boots on the 23rd november for xmas- they still havent come. Not only have i since found out there fake and are actually a chinese company. The boots still havent arrived... DONT buy from this company!!!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Uggisboots.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Uggisboots.co.uk?

Have a question about Uggisboots.co.uk?