Review of Uggfocus

SITE CLOSED

kathrinb
1/14/10

i got my chinese fake UG(G)ly-boots today. :D
i took pics of it but can´t load it up.
so, my result, its a pitty ´cause of my nice 65 euro but i can live with it..

mariab1
1/12/10

DON'T BUY IN THIS WEB!!
This web site DON'T sell original Ugg Australia boots!!

I bought them thinking they were original because the texts and photographs are the same of the original web site.
And when I received my order I knew they were imitations. (Bad imitations).

I have mailed them to protest but they don't reply.

elenab
1/4/10

Fraudolent!!!!
They did not ship anything. Paypal is unable to help me.
Stay away from it!

nickyb1
12/29/09

This is a fraudulent website selling fake ugg boots. Do not buy from this site as many of their ugg boots have clear and obvious faults. Their website is misleading as it looks very professional and their boots look authentic but the product you receive will not be authentic.

cathyb
12/28/09

These are the worst fake boots I have ever seen. No way can you get your money back because it is based in China, and PayPal cannot help.

lunas
12/17/09

This company sells fake UGG boots. Do not buy from them. Even if you can pay with Paypal, Paypal cannot do anything for you. I order copper UGG boots and they sent me golden ones without a box. It was not leather, no fur and I am still waiting for a refund of EUR 40.

as43
12/16/09

This company sells Ugg boots. It doesn't state where the company is based out of (China). The packaging was in Chinese as well as the packing slip. I wanted to return the boots I've emailed them four times w/o a response. Nothing on the web page mentions that this company is based in China. The boots are made in china and not of good quality. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY.

i got my chinese fake UG(G)ly-boots today. :D Yeah, well... they are not bad, not good either..., it is not the ordered colour, size (one smaller..), it´s plastic and smells really strong (glue??) but they looks better than i thought. i took pics of it but can´t load it up. so, my result, its a pitty ´cause of my nice 65 euro but i can live with it..

By Kathrin B.
Questions? Get answers from the Uggfocus staff and other customers.

Uggfocus?