This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Uggbuy.net

Uggbuy.net

Uggbuy.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Uggbuy.net also ranks 49th among Uggs sites. The most common issues with Uggbuy.net are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Uggbuy.net?

“They are fake and they are horrible!!!”

Shaniqa H.
3/10/10

They are fake and they are horrible!!! They are liars and they will NOT return to you no matter what you do I even sent mine back because they were shitty and looked fake as hell and they didn't give me my money back. It took me a month to get the return address from them and then they denied that they gave me the address.DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!!!! I emailed them about 20 times and they were answering in crappy english and eventually my emails stopped sending. I am out $109.00 and I am reporting them to the FBI because they are a fradulant business.

shaniqah
March 10th, 2010
They are fake and they are horrible!!! They are liars and they will NOT return to you no matter what you do I even sent mine back because they were $#*!ty and looked fake as hell and they didn't give me my money back. It took me a month to get the return address from them and then they denied that they gave me the address.DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!!!! I emailed them about 20 times and they were answering in crappy english and eventually my emails stopped sending. I am out $109.00 and I am reporting them to the FBI because they are a fradulant business.
koulab
March 10th, 2010
They are liars and will cheat you of your money. They sell fake UGG boots from China that are toooo small and look fake. They will not refund you even though they state they will in their REFUND POLICY! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they deserve negative 20 stars because they are fake as $#*!

By Shaniqa H.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Uggbuy.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Uggbuy.net?

Have a question about Uggbuy.net?