Review of Uggboutique

Uggboutique reviews

juditha1
5/18/11

they take your money but don't send your goods

joeg
12/5/08

Uggly - This company took my money via paypal, two weeks later still no boots or contact from them. Made a complaint to paypal and started receiving threatening emails from them. Unbeleiveable !!!! Here they are:

1.Your boots have been shipped and in transit , they should be delivered
shortly , that mean we are not a fraudulent company like you claim , now you
are the fraudulent individual for ordering and taking back the funds , we
will show you in the following days what we do with individuals like you.

Enjoy the boots and the money , we will enjoy watching you pay the price for
your fraud

2. You can report us to any authority you want , don’t worry we will take all legal measures against you, filling fraud charges , mail fraud charges, handling your file to a collection agency who will report your name to credit bureaus , law enforcement agencies and banking institutions as well , nothing illegal about that , so please again, go ahead and report the fact we were defrauded by you

michellep
11/19/08

Scam - I refused the shipment after finding out from UGG direct that their products do not ship from China, but from here in the U.S. I disputed the charge on my credit card and now they have all my private information listed on a website stating that I am a "on-line shoplifter" They are putting me and several others at risk of identity theft.

Questions? Get answers from the Uggboutique staff and other customers.

Uggboutique?