This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Uggbootstore.net

Uggbootstore.net

Uggbootstore.net has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Uggbootstore.net also ranks 110th among Uggs sites.

How would you rate Uggbootstore.net?

“I ordered a pair of tall braided ugg boots in sand,...”

Angela N.
2/17/10

I ordered a pair of tall braided ugg boots in sand, what I got was short, plain , cheaper,chestnut boots instead. I informed them of the mistake and they asked me to email pictures as proof, which I did. They then informed me the boots were the correct size, so I should just keep them with a 20$ rebate. I told them I didnt like those boots, I wanted what I ordered and paid for. I have not heard from them since. Buyer be very wary of this company.

angelan1
February 17th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Uggbootstore.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Uggbootstore.net?

Have a question about Uggbootstore.net?