Review of Uggboots

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

lauriee1
1/20/10

Bought a pair of Uggs from this site. The shipment was received and it came directly from China (first sign of potential problem). The color of the Uggs were off and the quality of the leather was different from those found locally. I contacted them to return through the information on the website. I received an email back which was in very poor grammer (second signal there was a problem here) which did not give me the information to return and after back and forth correspondence of the same nature I realized this was not the type of website I wanted to do business with, but it was too late now. I was basically told that my return would have to be sent back to China and besides that it would cost me another approximately 10% for the return to them. The person I was corresponding with suggested I try to sell them to a friend which I ultimately did at a loss just to be done with the whole thing. Lesson learned went out and bought them at a local sports store for a higher price, but I knew that they would at least stand behind the sale.

Questions? Get answers from the Uggboots staff and other customers.

Uggboots?