Review of Uggbestprice

Uggbestprice.comimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

mikea7
12/15/10

They charged our cards twice and have not reversed the charge. We have not received any merchandise. The website is down and emails to them are bouncing back. The credit card transaction is in China. Do yourself a favor and don't even think about buying from them.

sn2
2/5/10

These people are selling counterfeit "Authentic" Ugg boots. The boots I received are not only not Ugg boots, the lining is acrylic and the removable foot beds are two sizes too small. They do not mention on the site that the product is shipped from China. Do not be fooled by their fake store front photos and Ugg boot photos. There is nothing authentic about this site. This was a hard lesson to learn. Unfortunately, sites like this make it hard to trust the sites that are honest. I feel cheated and disgusted.

I just received this email from Uggbestprice.com regarding the boots that I received. "Friend,you should be concious that the lower price that is the high replica boots price and as you know the original boots can not be so cheap , our boots in high quality replica the price is lower so everyone can afford it and the quality is AAA. We never committed that they are the origunal Although they are not the authenic they are still in pretty good quality." I responded that the site does not mention that the boots are replicas and have requested a refund.

By S N.
Questions? Get answers from the Uggbestprice staff and other customers.

Uggbestprice?