Uggaustraliastore.net reviews

Uggaustraliastore.netimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

karenr9
1/14/11

Ordered Rosyln boots they arrived within two weeks but nothing like the picture on the web site. Boot shape was wrong and zips sewn on the outside of boot rather than the inside of the boot. So far no help with returning the boots or refund!

jodyc
1/25/10

Burned!!!! PayPal offered me half of my money back while they continue to ivestigate this fake place. I knew the moment I clicked "Send payment" that I got burned. Had no idea this was a Chinese site. I hate scumbags that do this, especially these lil yellow $#*!ers!!!!!!!!!!

kathih1
1/24/10

I ordered from this web site and the moment I pushed the order button I knew it was a scam. Payment was sent to Mount200912 not Ugg Australia!
No confirmation of the order was sent to my email address. When they did arrive the box was from China with the return address in Chinese only and no packing slip was enclosed. I wish that I had read the reviews first but I thought it was an official Ugg web site and that paypal made it secure. They mimic the real UggAustralia and the only difference is that they are .net and the official UggAustralia is .com I wish there was a way to keep frauds from operating on the internet. I have learned a valuable lesson and will check reviews first and investigate a web site more before purchasing any item.
I hope my comments help someone else avoid the same mistake that I made in dealing with this scam.

veronicag
1/16/10

I just received what I thought were authentic uggs and I was skeptical as soon as I got the package. The package came directly from China and there was no return address on the package, nor was there a packaging slip. I compared my boots to my daughter's, who has authentic Uggs and soon discovered I got bamboozled. I tried emailing the contact...but, don't expect a response, especially since I found out the site is fake. Lesson learned, when deals sound too good to be true, they usually are....

edb2
1/5/10

We wish we would have read the reviews before we ordered and received fake Ugg boots!! Does anyone know the shipping address in China? We are going to try and return them and did not receive a packing slip.
Thanks!

nicoles4
1/4/10

Do not buy anything from this site. It is all from China and they are fake! I never got a confirmation email and I cannot get on the site anymore. I have filed a dispute with paypal.

ladonnab
12/31/09

Well I wish I'd found this website sooner. I just ordered Uggs last night and got concerned after I got the email from paypal and it showed chinese symbols for the store and I never recieved an email from the website about the order. So I tried to login to check order status and it doesn't allow my email address. I have sent them an email but now I guess I'm screwed. Who knows what I'll get if i get anything. really disappointed. I thought since they used paypal it would be legit.

torreyb
12/28/09

Totally fake Uggs. Wish I had found these reviews before purchasing. The boots came and they are of low quality and even have a hole in them! I'm trying to file a complaint with PayPal.

bettyl
12/21/09

This website doesn't even list a phone number or address to contact them. Made an order with them and they sent me two differest sizes and they were not even real. Tried to contact the company but no answer. Forget Paypal, they are so quick to pay them but they will not reverse charges.

ug1
12/15/09

Placed order via "U.S." website for authentic Ugg boots. Received order from China. Not only were they fake, but they sent wrong size and wrong boot altogether. Tried contacting 6+ times and never a response. Had to file a dispute with paypal and with my bank. So far I am still waiting on results. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!

chriso1
3,145 helpful votes
12/12/09

Thanks to allison j for the heads-up. This one is indeed yet another Chinese site selling fake UGG® Australia boots.

Learn more:

allisonj
12/12/09

Questions? Get answers from the Uggaustraliastore.net staff and other customers.

Uggaustraliastore.net?