This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Uggaustralia.gs

Uggaustralia.gs

Uggaustralia.gs has a consumer rating of 1.18 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Uggaustralia.gs also ranks 107th among Uggs sites.

How would you rate Uggaustralia.gs?

“DO NOT use this website..”

FIFECOO R.
1/5/11

DO NOT use this website.. its a scam..my wife order boots and has never received the goods. They sent her some fake tracking number that does not work..They then sent her a tracking list saying the the goods had been delivered and signed for by a A Palmer.. again a lie.. The web site contact number does nor work or does the live chat link. Be warned do not use it.ITS A SCAM.. I have reported this scam to the authorities.

fifecoor
January 5th, 2011
constancec
December 17th, 2010
I usually do not order much from the Internet but thought I would get the UGGS for my granchildren at such a good price. As soon as the box arrived I knew they were fake. Not even in an UGGS box. To boot, the return address was in Chinese. I have no idea how to communicate with this fake company. Did notify my credit card company so we'll see what happens.
Any suggestions? Can't believe at my age that I was taken. Site looked original to the real UGGS site

Connie MA
susanh13
January 18th, 2011
ordered a pair of boots but they never arrived. They kept responding to my emails with rediculous questions, they gave me a false telephone number and kept me strung along for weeks .i am now wary of any site! thank god i paid them by PAYPAL so i didnt lose my money, s henderson
leahk
July 4th, 2013
This website charged me and its been over a month since I placed an order. Never got boots. The "track your order" button didn't work and when I emailed them I never got a response and now you can't go to the website. Do not use this website!!!
maggief
December 23rd, 2010
my computer crashed just as i processed my payment needless to say just checked my bank account they took the money and as yet still no boots but if they are as fake as everyone says they are my daughter wouldnt wear them anyway hope they have a wonderful christmas with my money just have to put it down to experience and try and find sites like these before i buy in future
melissae3
December 6th, 2010
This looks just like the reall ugg website but it is fake. They stole my money and I didn't even get fake boots!! AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!
rhiab
December 17th, 2010
looks genuine, but the boots when arrived are soooo fake its unbelievable, bought two pairs one for my mum and myself lost around £140!!

Awful site needs shutting down
juliam2
December 7th, 2010
Boots are fake - do NOT order!!
mahah
December 11th, 2010
They pretend to be the geuine site for UGG boots, but when you receive them they are so fakeit is unbeleivable and they would not even respond to your mail, don't buy anything!
alanj3
December 15th, 2010
Feel a bit stupid now that Ive read about this web site... that we may have bought a pair of ugg boots from a fake company online. Web site looked genuine and the same as the Real Company. Tel number does not work, Online chat does not respond and have had no e mail back as yet. Tracking information seems to have been recorded and seems to be working. Will see if any thing turns up. £67.25 spent on hopefully a pair of ugg boots for the Mrs that will arrive soon. ('',)

Is it possible to send the ootsback and get a refundfor my money? Can anyone tell me please, I am so disappointed as I promised my daughter the ugg boots for xmas, not only Ilost my money but cannot afford now to buy her the real ones. Thank you for your reply

By Maha H.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Uggaustralia.gs staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Uggaustralia.gs?

Have a question about Uggaustralia.gs?