This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Uggadirondackboots.co.uk

Uggadirondackboots.co.uk

Uggadirondackboots.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Uggadirondackboots.co.uk also ranks 107th among Uggs sites. The most common issues with Uggadirondackboots.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Uggadirondackboots.co.uk?

“hxxp://www.uggadirondackboots.co.uk is a fraud site”

Aki Q.
11/18/14

hxxp://www.uggadirondackboots.co.uk is a fraud site. They deceive people that they sell UGG boots but they don't sell anything! All the products are fake! I paid 87.99 pounds to them online and they don't even shipped the merchandise to me. I checked their site's Domain Name online after I noticed this site probably is false, I found the site only created about 1 mouth ago, to appear to be based in the UK, but the IP address shows it is based in Moscow. Few days ago, I reported this to my bank card company, the fraud investigation already started. Even the site holder updated it's Registrant's address and IP Address into USA on 12 NOV, I still glad to see this site was shut down! They use the payitrust payment system. If you see the payitrust anywhere, don't pay via this system. Their contacts are service@coupononlinestore.com and 704850245@qq.com Do not believe them!!

akiq
November 18th, 2014
hxxp://www.uggadirondackboots.co.uk is a fraud site.

Their contacts are *******@coupononlinestore.com and *******@qq.com
Do not believe them!!

Questions? Get answers from the Uggadirondackboots.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Uggadirondackboots.co.uk?

Have a question about Uggadirondackboots.co.uk?