This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Uggadirondackboots.co.uk

Uggadirondackboots.co.uk

Uggadirondackboots.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Uggadirondackboots.co.uk ranks 74th among Uggs sites.

How would you rate Uggadirondackboots.co.uk?

“Hxxp :// www.uggadirondackboots. Co. Uk is a fraud site”

Aki Q.
11/18/14

Hxxp :// www.uggadirondackboots. Co. Uk is a fraud site. They deceive people that they sell UGG boots but they don't sell anything! All the products are fake! I paid 87.99 pounds to them online and they don't even shipped the merchandise to me. I checked their site's Domain Name online after I noticed this site probably is false, I found the site only created about 1 mouth ago, to appear to be based in the UK, but the IP address shows it is based in Moscow. Few days ago, I reported this to my bank card company, the fraud investigation already started. Even the site holder updated it's Registrant's address and IP Address into USA on 12 NOV, I still glad to see this site was shut down! They use the payitrust payment system. If you see the payitrust anywhere, don't pay via this system. Their contacts are *******@coupononlinestore.com and *******@qq.com Do not believe them!

akiq
November 18th, 2014

Hxxp :// www.uggadirondackboots. Co. Uk is a fraud site.

Their contacts are *******@coupononlinestore.com and *******@qq.com
Do not believe them!

Questions? Get answers from the Uggadirondackboots.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Uggadirondackboots.co.uk?

Have a question about Uggadirondackboots.co.uk?