This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Ugg-boots-sale.us

Ugg-boots-sale.us

Ugg-boots-sale.us has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ugg-boots-sale.us ranks 74th among Uggs sites.

How would you rate Ugg-boots-sale.us?

“Oven Mitt”

M R.
10/2/21

Not the first time an online troll has taken me for a ride, it's okay though. I did not do my due diligence with these rooster pop's, so that's on me. However, buyer beware! I ordered 2 very lovely pairs of composite toe "redwing" shoes and received instead a very useful gray chevron print oven mitt, very nice for getting those hot pans out of the oven not so great for keeping toes away from manufacturing hazards. Imagine my bosses face when I showed up the following Monday after receiving my thoughtfully packaged oven mitt on my foot, clearly I was looked at like I had just escaped from a padded room and asked to put on proper PPE! Dear China Troll, I'm not sure what regulations are in place in your country for EHS, but I am sure that here in the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave an oven mitt does not constitute as proper foot attire in an industrial environment. Clearly your workforce needs better, I imagine the toes and feet of those employed in your workforce are sore or possibly even missing.

mr738
October 2nd, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Don't

Products used:
Oven Mitt

lateshaj1
December 22nd, 2016

I ordered boots on 11/30 and haven't received them. They aren't responding to my emails and now they've changed the look/name of the website page. I also cannot log in to check the status of my order. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! I believe they are a fraudulent site!

Tip for consumers:
DON'T USE THIS SITE!!! No response to emails! They will not send your item! They will take your money!!

raquelb
January 6th, 2010

Donnot purchase from this website. Their uggs are fake. If you return a boot which is what I did when I found out the boots are ordered were fake, I had to pay the return shipping costs and the shipping costs of the price it costed them to send the boots to me originally although their website advertised free shipping. I am in the process of getting a refund. The Uggs costed me $160 and they sad they will only return $125 to me.

deans2
February 24th, 2011

Ordered a pair of Bailly Button on 13 Dec, have still not received them 25/02. Tried numerous times to get a refund or replacement but to no avail.

Sent emails, tried to call the phone number supplied but no response to either.

I beleive this may be a fraudulant website.

Questions? Get answers from the Ugg-boots-sale.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ugg-boots-sale.us?

Have a question about Ugg-boots-sale.us?