UFC.tv

UFC.tv has a consumer rating of 3.05 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. UFC.tv ranks 68th among TV Shows sites.

How would you rate UFC.tv?

“Shouty man”

Marcel S.
10/31/20

I thought that 'shouty man' who spoils /ruins the show was retiring - then I wouldn't have to mute the sound when I see him appear

“ok”

anastasia a.
7/19/17

this is a old days of being very serious and rather good at some inner moments of being very simple in getting much money, this also may bevery good only when u lose the temper and may get much poison for u

marcels50
October 31st, 2020
jamesp199
January 10th, 2016
UFC TV is a great value. If you are a UFC fan their subscription service is well worth the price tag. I highly Recommend!
alexandras8
anastasia a.
July 19th, 2017
christopherb131
August 28th, 2017
I want my fight pass money back, I couldn't watch the fight in the whole time. This is unbelievable!
jordans38
April 18th, 2015
I signed up for a fightpass through their website to watch a fight today, the fight is blacklisted in the USA and most other countries, so it is unable to be played through their website. The only way I found out was through initiating their customer service chat, which then pulled up a list of countries it was blacklisted in. Because of this, and it was listed nowhere else, I decided to cancel my ongoing subscription. Their "cancel subscription" button pulls up a blank screen, and when I chat with their CS reps, they answer "Hi, how can I help you" and thats it. No other responses for over 10 minutes, so I just assume they are not there, even after asking "are you still there?" Ridiculous.

Questions? Get answers from the UFC.tv staff and other customers.

UFC.TV, the place to watch UFC PPV online now! Buy and stream LIVE and archived events, plus individual fights and unaired prelims, featuring the world's best fighters, including Brock Lesnar, Cain Velasquez, Georges St. Pierre, Jon Jones, Anderson Sil...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UFC.tv?

Have a question about UFC.tv?