UCPAA

UCPAA has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 19 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. UCPAA also ranks 1st among Accounting Other sites.

• We have been using The United CPA Association for over a years and its been an amazing experience.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate UCPAA?

“Fast response”

Lauren S.
10/30/19

We have been using The United CPA Association for over a years and its been an amazing experience. Its a real pleasure working with Jeff himself and the rest of the crew. The fast response to phone calls and getting things done fast and smooth along with getting it right the first time gives me the peace of mind to focus on my Business

united cpa association (5)
laurens382
October 30th, 2019
albertt66
November 1st, 2019
I have been working with UCPAA and his staff for many years. They are always professional and efficient. It makes the whole process very smooth
allens165
October 13th, 2019
We have worked with The United CPA Association for more than a years and are always pleased with there professional service.
curtism100
November 3rd, 2019
Great service, always able to answer complicated questions. Best organization & staff,Highly recommended!
austinm117
September 29th, 2019
Awesome meeting facility, located in a very nice area, several meeting rooms and even option to work outside!
richardh781
October 1st, 2019
UCPAA is a outstanding professional organization. There are many opportunities to get involved. Thank you !
christopherh401
October 13th, 2019
I'm so grateful a friend recommended The United CPA Association. I have the utmost confidence in their advice and guidance, and have referred several friends to them over the years
tiffanyk115
October 10th, 2019
Jeff and his staff are the best accountants we have ever had. Small businesses have unique challenges and they help us stay ahead of the curves. Help is always available when you need it. And there is always chocolate!
ronaldb327
October 15th, 2019
The United CPA Association is one of the best in the Industry. We are 100% satisfied with their knowledge in accounting. We would recommend them very highly.
mariap368
November 3rd, 2019
Excellent customer service, great communication. No issues. I would recommend everyone without any doubt.
jamiec336
September 15th, 2019
The member forum is a great platform for obtaining opinions on topics that I'm not as familiar with. If you are noob or pro no matter what they will be helpful for you. I learn many new things before i came up to UCPAA!
benjaminm165
October 3rd, 2019
This Is A Network of Interesting CPAs. I really enjoyed their professionalism and they are very responsive and supportive.
williamd937
October 13th, 2019
Choose United CPA Association and I can assure you that you will be 100% satisfied. Bill Bennett is extremely professional and provides exceptional service that makes you feel confident.
larryn110
September 19th, 2019
One of the greatest organizations. The support team is very responsive and professional. They answered all of mynoob questions
johnd2669
October 3rd, 2019
Worked here as a college temp in the CPE section. Totally changed my opinion of CPAs!! Great group...
josephc838
October 5th, 2019
An awesome CPA firm with more accounting knowledge than anywhere. They are very helpful and professional.
georgea284
October 5th, 2019
This is talented and experienced group of CPAs with the necessary support to provide outstanding service. I highly recommend UCPAA !
markm1364
September 29th, 2019
Was invited to present CPE timely topics in their teaching facility. Great set up for live and my webcast event.
tommyp55
September 15th, 2019
Best organization, staff, volunteers, members and Chapters on earth! Can't imagine my world without UCPAA!!

Questions? Get answers from the UCPAA staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UCPAA?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

5.0
Have a question about UCPAA?