This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Two-movies.net

Two-movies.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Two-movies.net?

“A Film Site for Real People”

J V.
2/24/18

I've been using film sites since 2006/7. I've seen it all. This site has a lot of really good features (your own wall and profile, messaging, points system, chat, find a random film, suggest improvements, search by IMDB, etc) but MOST importantly, it treats its members like a part of the organisation, rather than like slaves (other sites do compromise and abuse their members). It is a free site. I also have found that another site with the initials PW has become a cesspool for racism and hatred and uses members CPUs with popout windows through JavaScript to mine crypto currency without consent! Two-movies remains current and valid and an enjoyable and humane experience without berating or abusing it's members. I highly recommend it. Spread the word!

jamiev30
February 24th, 2018

Tip for consumers: Check it out!

A Credit card not required. If a server asks for it,...just back out of it and choose another. A few of those creep in now and then. Report it.

By BARBARA F.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Two-movies.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Two-movies.net?

Have a question about Two-movies.net?