Twelve AM Co.

Twelve AM Co. has a consumer rating of 4.35 stars from 15 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Twelve AM Co. also ranks 58th among Shoes sites. The most common issues with Twelve AM Co. are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

This company responds to reviews on average within 1 hour

• The customer service was amazing and extremely helpful!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Twelve AM Co.?

“Great Experience”

Denise D.
6/1/20

My order came within three days!!! Shoes I ordered was as pictured and beautiful. Company sends emails throughout the whole shipment. I will definitely shop with this company again!!!

“Poor service”

Kat G.
6/9/20

Delivered the wrong shoes. Do not offer shoes in enough sizes. Customer service is not helpful with returns.

customer service (4)
denised522
June 1st, 2020
ceoshayd
March 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Great turn around time! The customer service was amazing and extremely helpful! My shoes are the perfect fit ! Whoever they have working on the live chat on the site to help does a great job and feedback is extremely fast! I highly recommend everyone to order from here ! I love my shoes !
fredlinem
May 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
I absolutely love my shoes. It was my first time purchasing from the company. The quality of the shoes is great and they fit true to size. I can't wait to wear them!
ianah1
April 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
I loved the service provided. I received email communication after I made my purchase and when my package was on the way. Not to mention my shoes are the bomb!
nekeishal
August 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
They're beautiful and comfy and was definitely worth the wait!
katg42
June 9th, 2020
juanitam62
April 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
Fast shipping, always response, very nice, product comfort and as pictured (4th order) still quality service every time.
mj447
April 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
The shoes I ordered arrived quickly and looked exactly as they were pictured online.
quanw1
February 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
First time ordering, everything was a smooth sail. Very fast shipping as well!
brockv6
January 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
The merchandise is amazing, I am more than satisfied with my purchase, the merchandise is quality.
ericak45
January 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Service was prompt & TWELVE AM Co. was professional. I'll be shopping again.
julianam32
November 1st, 2019
Verified purchase
The owner was very nice and made sure she responded to all my inquiries I will be purchasing again. Excellent customer service
unknownt6
October 7th, 2019
Verified purchase
Just waiting on my items, no update, no information, just waiting! And the way they approached another customer on they're Instagram I'm absolutely scared to reach out. Sadly this will be my first and last purchase
edwlynd
October 13th, 2019
Verified purchase
I placed an order a week prior to me needed the product for my grad school commencement ceremony. I thought I could proudly walk across the stage in the shoes I admired. Unfortunately my shoes did not make it in time and I had to rush and buy something else. Another week later the shoes arrived and I would like to send them back because they are unnecessary now.
dawnb291
September 2nd, 2019
Verified purchase
Twelve AM lacks a clear, independent cancellation policy. Upon placing an order online, I discovered a pair of comparable boots in-store and requested a cancellation as the shoes had not yet shipped. I contacted customer service through the chat feature and was met with a very rude, very curt and frankly unprofessional response. Upon further probing about the cancellation policy, I was again directed to the return policy. It became clear after the brief exchange that I was not going to be helped. Not even a polite alternative. Had the representative been just a little polite, I might have received things a bit better. Suffice it to say, I was turned off enough not to patronize again.

Questions? Get answers from the Twelve AM Co. staff and other customers.

areiall
Areial L.
Typically responds within 1 hour

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Twelve AM Co.?

Have a question about Twelve AM Co.?