Review of Twelve AM Co.

Twelve AM Co. reviews

Suggest Category

julianam32
11/1/19
The owner was very nice and made sure she responded to all my inquiries I will be purchasing again. Excellent customer service
edwlynd
10/13/19
I placed an order a week prior to me needed the product for my grad school commencement ceremony. I thought I could proudly walk across the stage in the shoes I admired. Unfortunately my shoes did not make it in time and I had to rush and buy something else. Another week later the shoes arrived and I would like to send them back because they are unnecessary now.
unknownt6
10/7/19
Just waiting on my items, no update, no information, just waiting! And the way they approached another customer on they're Instagram I'm absolutely scared to reach out. Sadly this will be my first and last purchase
dawnb291
9/2/19
Twelve AM lacks a clear, independent cancellation policy. Upon placing an order online, I discovered a pair of comparable boots in-store and requested a cancellation as the shoes had not yet shipped. I contacted customer service through the chat feature and was met with a very rude, very curt and frankly unprofessional response. Upon further probing about the cancellation policy, I was again directed to the return policy. It became clear after the brief exchange that I was not going to be helped. Not even a polite alternative. Had the representative been just a little polite, I might have received things a bit better. Suffice it to say, I was turned off enough not to patronize again.

Questions? Get answers from the Twelve AM Co. staff and other customers.

Twelve AM Co.?