This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Tvshopping-solutions.co.uk

Tvshopping-solutions.co.uk

Tvshopping-solutions.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Tvshopping-solutions.co.uk also ranks 75th among Fitness Equipment sites.

How would you rate Tvshopping-solutions.co.uk?

“Ordered goods14/12/13”

Nick B.
1/14/14

Ordered goods14/12/13. Have not received a month later. Tried sending emails and calling but no reply. Do not use this site

nickb50
January 14th, 2014
daveb36
August 22nd, 2012
Goods ordered 23 July 2012, payment taken(Sagepay) 24/7/12. Numerous e-mails and phone calls have all gone unanswered. Still no goods as of 23/8/12.
Definitely don't recommend,
lynnb1
August 10th, 2009
I ordered a product from this website more than 10 days ago. At "check out" it claimed "dispatched the next working day". I received an email confirming my order. Ten days later after emailing and phoning (no answer not even a voice mail option) I have had no response to my queries. I would be very weary of using this site. I don't feel very confident of ever receiving my purchase or a refund. BE WARNED!

Questions? Get answers from the Tvshopping-solutions.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tvshopping-solutions.co.uk?

Have a question about Tvshopping-solutions.co.uk?