TVCenter.ca

TVCenter.ca has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. TVCenter.ca also ranks 19th among TVs sites.

How would you rate TVCenter.ca?

“Great variety of products, unbeatable prices, and amazing customer service.”

Milana E.
3/15/16

I have no idea what Sue below me is saying, I have been buying from this store for years and the products are always in perfect condition. If there ever are any issues, they do a great job at resolving them and will always address my concerns. There is obviously more to the story that she is just not mentioning. Anyways, I love this place, and I highly recommend buying from them!

“SCAM ALERT”

sue p.
12/29/15

I bought a TV from these crooks online. Called to find out it was an "Open Box" item. Salesman says he has NO legal obligation to tell buyers whether an item is open box, refurbished etc. I was STUNNED. Then, they refused to refund my money when I cancelled the order!! Thank GOD I used Paypal, who helped me get my money back. The salesman said he hates using PayPal LOL I can see why.

milanae
March 15th, 2016
suep12
December 29th, 2015
alexanderc48
November 27th, 2017
I been using these guys for many years now.
They have great deals , and in case any problems they service you with in store warranty.
Never any problems.
Cheers

Questions? Get answers from the TVCenter.ca staff and other customers.

TVcenter.ca offers the best prices in Toronto for TV's, Home Theaters, BluRay players, Headphones, A/V Cables, Antennas, etc

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TVCenter.ca?

Have a question about TVCenter.ca?