This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Tustelenovelascompletas.org

Tustelenovelascompletas.org

Tustelenovelascompletas.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Tustelenovelascompletas.org?

“This fraudalent online website has several names and...”

Elfida R.
2/9/13

This fraudalent online website has several names and continues adding new online busnisses, Owner's name Alejandro Perez The Multi Service. *******054: Tus Tenenovelas Favoritas, Novelas por menos, Novelas Completas En DVD, TUS Telenovelas Completas Store, Telenovelas/Acs Home Decor,, attached a new one to Tustelenovelascompletas/Super Star Multi Store Glamor Clothing. They all state free shipping in the USA and all over the world, guarantee { do not believe it, is all lies.} Phone # *******178==*******864==*******279==*******140, There are more phone #s, Watch carefully because this outfit with 5 partners{so they claim] change website names, change E-mail addresses and phone#. Also when you give them your credit card #-they will overcharge you, they won't send anything till is too late for the bank to help you, then what they send you are incomplete or defective novelas. The website won't answer E-mails or return phone messages. I order $771.95 of novelas they charged my credit card $843.94 and I received 5 incomplete novelas short of 8 discs and no ending. I ordered in Jan. 2012 and recieved those incomplete novelas in April 2012 I have sent E-mails to all their websites and called all their phone #'s ==No Response==Watch and don't trust them. When I placed my order the website claimed to have 5 values: Trust, Respect, Honesty, Integrity and Humility. Satisfaction guarantee, I believed it. I hope these fraudalent websites are put out of business, and be stopped from ripping off people in the USA and all over the world. Other people's complaints are in Ripoff Report.com and Pissed off consumer.com. Sorry for the use of that word. Thank you, for your SiteJabber I hope other people are saved from wasting their money and heartache.

elfidar1
February 9th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Tustelenovelascompletas.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tustelenovelascompletas.org?

Have a question about Tustelenovelascompletas.org?