Turner-Sports.co.uk reviews

info@turner-sports.co.uk

1 Review From Our Community

hydera7
6/13/16

I have recently started to go to the gym and the coach that have been assigned to me is a fan of boxing. I had a few sittings with him on how to tone up my body as well as increase my stamina. I have been a smoker for quite a few years now and i really can't breathe properly after working out. I was scared of my situation but my coach said not to worry about a thing. Since I have left smoking, I now have been improving on my endurance level. My coach says the best form of exercise is by hitting the speedballs. Now at home and in the gym i punch the speedball regularly. My body has started to toughen and get in shape! My coach doesn't compromise on quality, he says TurnerMAX is the best brand out there and the company Turner Sports UK offers fast and speedy services to their customers. I bought the speedball from their website www.turner-sports.co.uk and it was delivered right to my doorstep.

Questions? Get answers from the Turner-Sports.co.uk staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Turner-Sports.co.uk