Tuko.co.ke 24/7

Tuko.co.ke 24/7 has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Tuko.co.ke 24/7?

“Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes...”

anonymous D.
2/3/20

Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes me give a high rate 1. I didn't see any hidden fee, everything is pretty clear 2. There's a free protection app which is a big plus too 3. I used a coupon for a 30% discount and end up with a very nice final price Just one thing I didn't like was the very long process of the purchase, but maybe there can not be any shorter version of this process, so it's fine.

“Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered...”

anonymous R.
5/22/20

Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered in your FAQs, it is tough to follow all those links. I feel you should have a YouTube channel with professional videos teaching how to use all the different settings, like AWS. There is plenty of information and courses on how to use AWS, which makes it so much easier to use them for big projects, unlike regular hosting service providers. Conclusion: Horrible user experience

clarkkentk
2,489 helpful votes
August 8th, 2016
We have always known Tuko to be an Entertainment site. I don't understand why they now want to shift to make it a news website similar to the others offered by Nation and Standard Media.

Questions? Get answers from the Tuko.co.ke 24/7 staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tuko.co.ke 24/7?

Have a question about Tuko.co.ke 24/7?