Tri-State College of Acupuncture

Tri-State College of Acupuncture

Tri-State College of Acupuncture has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Tri-State College of Acupuncture?

“Hard To Earn A Living As An Acupuncturist”

Courtney W.
5/21/15

I studied at this school a few years back. Since then, I found it extremely difficult to earn a viable living as an acupuncturist and have to supplement my sparse income with odd jobs. If I had it to do over, I would have chosen a more mainstream health-related field (chiropractic or physical therapist, for example). Acupuncture study is fine if you do not have to worry about earning an income, but the associated cost of tuition (student loans, etc.) does not measure-up to the earning potential - especially now with as many acupuncturists currently licensed. Not recommended.

courtneyw14
May 21st, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the Tri-State College of Acupuncture staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tri-State College of Acupuncture?

Have a question about Tri-State College of Acupuncture?