Tryggsystem.se

Tryggsystem.se has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Tryggsystem.se?

“Re: Tryggsystem.se”

Fiona H.
11/28/17

Following up from my post, several weeks have now passed and i STILL have received absolutely NO response to any of my e-mail inquiries. Fortunately i am in possession of a pair of boots that actually fit; so they remain in my possession and are being used. Lucky break. After some investigation i have formed the opinion that this is most likely a Chinese based site trying to look outwardly like it is Swedish based. Whatever it is, it's authenticity is seriously questionable. I cannot in good conscience recommend this site, and would encourage people to steer clear of it.

fionah27
November 28th, 2017
• Updated review

You get what you pay for... if you are lucky!
November 8th, 2017
• Previous review

A week to 10 days ago i placed an order with this company for a pair of ladies boots. The price was far cheaper than other sites i had found, and i really wanted the boots. Well, people, be very wary of anything that seems like too good a bargain. The old adage does run true!
Boots did indeed arrive, safely too thanks to the chosen delivery method. No complaints so far.
However, they were most definitely NOT the boots i ordered! OK, they were black, and the size was correct, and they were flat; but that is where the similarity ends.

The crux of the problem is that the ONLY method for contacting this company is via e-mail. I wrote two messages immediately after receiving and opening the goods, informing the company that the received product was not what i ordered. These two messages contained photographic evidence of the original order and the received boots.
It's been two days now and not one word of a response has come back! I have religiously and regularly checked my junk e-mail box, just in case. Nothing. To say i am not impressed is an understatement.

I would not recommend this company, as the customer service in the event of anything not going to plan is beyond poor. That said, it is a Swedish company and customer service in general in Sweden is incredibly poor! Buyer beware.

Questions? Get answers from the Tryggsystem.se staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tryggsystem.se?

Have a question about Tryggsystem.se?