Review of TruGym.co.uk

info@trugym.co.uk

1 Review From Our Community

issacg12
12/3/14
After only a couple of weeks of being a member here the problems started. I appreciate that it is a budget gym and the range of equipment is adequate. However I have a major issue with the classes that are run as well as the management of the club.

The main reason that I joined is for the Les Mills Combat class. It was ideal as there is a Friday class at 5:30. However the classes was so poor that after a number of weeks I decided to complain about the class as well as another issue (can't discuss here due to a continuing legal case). The gym did not respond to my complaint.

After further investigation and a recorded admission from the instructor - I discovered that he was not actually a qualified Les Mills instructor. He said he cannot remember the last time he did any training - it has been at least 2 years (and you can tell, the classes are a world apart from other Les Mills classes in other local gyms!!). Les Mills instructors are required to complete updated training twice a year to remain accredited.

So far, after over 20 written requests, the gym and its director Parm Singh refuse to tell me if any of the instructors are actually up to date - which they are required to do by Les Mills UK. This suggests to me that they know they are not up to date. After I produced the evidence that I collected about the instructor, the gym have eventually cancelled the contract. I am still waiting for a refund and the information about the instructors..

If you want a real Les Mills class, or any customer service, go to another gym!

Tip for consumers: Ask when class instructors last did training. At least one Les Mills Combat instructor has been proven unqualified - and the gym doesn't reply to any complaints. Try another gym. Google for reviews

Questions? Get answers from the TruGym.co.uk staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TruGym.co.uk