TrueAmericans.net

TrueAmericans.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate TrueAmericans.net?

“This is a supposedly social network site for American...”

Chris S.
11/28/14

This is a supposedly social network site for American Patriots. But, I was a mod for this site for about a year and a half, during which time, my computer constantly had viruses, malware, & I had to replace the hard drive three times. My desktop's firewall refuses to allow this site to open, claiming it has security and other issues with the site. The owner throws a hissy fit if he finds you use Malwarebytes or MacAffee. I strongly suspect it to be a site that installs viruses and malware and possibly spyware. I also strongly recommend you avoid this site!

chriss154
November 28th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the TrueAmericans.net staff and other customers.

kenp22
Ken P.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TrueAmericans.net?

Have a question about TrueAmericans.net?