Trudys Hidden Treasures

Trudys Hidden Treasures has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Trudys Hidden Treasures ranks 35th among Silver sites.

How would you rate Trudys Hidden Treasures?

“Dishonest.”

Stef B.
2/17/20

I received a product that was damaged upon arrival and got into emails with "Trudy" who told me returns were free but after I returned item, she lied and said it wasn't damaged and wouldn't return my shipping cost. One day she will do this to some blogger/vlogger and her company will get a wide reputation for dishonesty all for her extra $10 savings on shipping cost.

stefb18
February 17th, 2020
denag6
November 30th, 2017
I received defective merchandise. Website clearly states for defective merchandise you will receive a full refund including shipping. Trudy claimed the merchandise wasnt defective and charged me s restocking fee and would not refund shipping. Now its my word against net hers. Im out $18 and nothing to show for it. Very shady, dont trust her to be honest about defective merchandise.

They do not stand by their own return policy so I would call them a scam.

By Stef B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Trudys Hidden Treasures staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trudys Hidden Treasures?

Have a question about Trudys Hidden Treasures?