Trendex.co

Trendex.co has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 22 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Trendex.co ranks 14th among Currency Trading sites.

How would you rate Trendex.co?

“Every trader has things that matter”

Dan A.
3/28/21

In my case it's definitely the signals... I still find it difficult to find any meaningful entry points into the market. And because of that I spend too much time on analysis and work with a small number of orders. And when I started to pay attention to the company's signals, I noticed that I became much more dynamic and determined, in my opinion, this is definitely a positive change in my work...

jesses385
June 10th, 2021

I think that I'm lucky that I discovered this broker. It's because this company offers universal spreads suitable for any market situation. First, they are tight. If you are a scalper, you know how advantageous it is. Secondly, these spreads stand still because they are fixed. It means that you will not face unexpected drawdowns typical to floating spreads. It's especially good when trading on news when wild volatility can do unpleasant things with floating spreads.

mateoa8
June 23rd, 2021

I like to trade with this broker. I have been trading with it for three months. For this period, it didn't give me any reasons to complain about. It allows to withdraw earnings, although a minimum withdrawable amount isn't the lowest compared to other brokers. However, it's greatly compensated by the general reliability of the broker and unique spreads. Here they are not only fixed but also tight. If you are a scalper or night trader, you will undoubtedly appreciate them.

claudem97
April 28th, 2021

For fast, secure withdrawals.
Even to an electronic wallet.
And the commissions here are not exorbitant.
Everything is fine.

gabrieln75
April 6th, 2021

It took me 6 month to get to the breakeven point in my trading results and I'm glad I've finally done it!
This is not a full sucess yet, but I've got my strategy and I know all the pitfalls of my games of mind. I'm sure it will all become beter over next 6 month. Fortunatelly the pick of the broker was a good solution. Fixed spreads they've got are the must-have for the system I apply.

dana417
March 28th, 2021

In my case it's definitely the signals...

emilk28
June 17th, 2021

But most of them become noticeable the moment you are already with the company - so I want to tell people about them so that they don't doubt their choice.
First of all, I'd like to point out the bonus system this company has - here you get bonuses of up to 50% of the deposited amount - and that allows you to significantly increase your trading volume and therefore come to the point where you can earn more.
Also, the spreads are all right here because they're fixed and only half a pip - and that's really affordable and even if you work with a small amount - you'll still feel completely comfortable.

lucc39
April 20th, 2021

For me this company has been a new and quite effective stage in my work.
Previously I somehow ended up with not the best companies, which only broke my trust in trading.
And now I found myself in a company with a normal (thank God), normal trading terminal. And I figured it out so quickly and I quickly started using almost the entire toolkit for different strategies. This is of course a big deal. Because in this way I raised my own momentum considerably.
And the lot size, the leverage is generally all right here. You can act fast enough and that is a good thing in the current market conditions.

jasong948
June 1st, 2021

I found all the assets I needed to trade in Trendex. There really are a lot of alternatives on the platform to trade. For example, there are more than 10 commodities. So you can make a profit more than just with Gold. There are also Oil, Gas, Copper, and so-called "soft commodities" such as Sugar, Wheat, Corn, etc.

tarung11
March 30th, 2021

I've only been trading at Trendex for a couple of weeks. So it's still too early to talk about my impressions. But I can already share my first thoughts.
I know that many people are now looking for a broker. I was looking too, and the reviews helped me a lot. Why? Because I just didn't realize one simple conclusion. If you trade at night like me, you need a broker with fixed spreads.
However, I always thought it was a total rip-off to choose a company with fixed spreads. Oh, man, you open a trade, and it's a big spread at once there. Who cares about that?
So, I want to say that in Trendex, fixed spreads are really tighter than the market average. They are just on par with floating ones. And for many traders, this is a real solution.

kevink1535
May 27th, 2021

The broker already has severe advantages. These are tight fixed spreads, which can be very interesting to those who trade robots. It's also possible to trade them on MT4 if you have a Black account here. But to do this, you need to get a-n invitation from the company. The Black account is something like a VIP section with improved conditions here. Traders with higher profitability are invited there. The company wants to get a strong core of managers in this way.
In general, my impression of the company is optimistic. Of course, there is something to be improved. But the base itself is strong.

pervanovt
May 12th, 2021

Everything seems to be standard on the services, except for the demo.
The assets are all in order.
I don't know yet whether I will stay here or not. There are a lot of brokers that offer similar conditions..

gillesr11
May 3rd, 2021

Trendex is a broker with many useful features for traders. The first one is tight fixed spreads. This feature is very beneficial, especially in a highly volatile market. But it has several limitations. For example, requotes, which in principle can occur in all companies.
The broker's second feature is the ability to quickly become a manager. They are entitled to special bonuses in the company. And this is attractive.
And the third feature of the broker - it is very closed. You can only get in by invitation. So for me, the conditions are very affordable and attractive in Trendex.

jenels1
June 9th, 2021

I still don't quite understand how it works. But I saw the result. Money was withdrawn to the card and this is the main thing.
Of course it was hard at first. And the minimum deposit is $ 500. I don't know... maybe you need to make a minimum deposit of $ 200. It would be better that way. So that ordinary people understand that they can also become traders.
The training was interesting. Trading was difficult at first. I was nervous! But. In the end I was able to trade and have a profit. I like it, of course. But, you must definitely decide for yourself whether you really want it!

valerinsk
May 24th, 2021

The most important thing is that in Trendex, the spreads are fixed. So when volatility increases, your Stop Loss won't trigger because of a sharp widening of the spread. It's cool.

grantc126
April 15th, 2021

And it all happened because of the company's reputation.
Plus I liked the trading terminal here too.
And I have already tried working here with short and medium term positions. But is it worth to use long term here? Can there be any problems?

siims1
June 1st, 2021

I had seen many recommendations from acquaintances who had already worked here for some time.
For me this was the best recommendation, because I know these people as responsible and intelligent traders who really appreciate the market and understand the prospects of this line of business.
Most of all I like the trading terminal of this company, because it's very simple, but functional solution which is suitable even for scalping and other dynamic approaches because there is a lot of timeframes and all the technical tools are in order. So if there is a need, it can be used.

artenm
March 22nd, 2021

I picked up this broker because I required a reliable company to scalp cross currencies at night. I really find these assets the most suitable for night scalping. So, I scalp at night and sleep in the afternoon and that's all right. Their spreads are fixed, so they don't widen at night. That's why I chose this broker.

gustavsd
April 20th, 2021

Night is the best time for trading for me. It seems to me that the market becomes more predictable exactly during this period because many stock exchanges are closed at night and many traders sleep, but those who don't sleep at night have a good chance to earn.
However, it's problematic to trade at night with floating spreads because they usually widen at night. Fixed spreads are a smart solution to this problem. That's why I chose this broker. With fixed spreads, I can conveniently trade without unexpected drawdowns typical to floating spreads.

warrens197
May 16th, 2021

Here you really get all the conditions to become a professional - the tools, the normal set of assets, the timeframes.
And the company doesn't support gambling - that's valuable.

bortolot
April 28th, 2021

I can say frankly that I chose a broker for a colossal amount of time.
I didn't like absolutely everything — I couldn't help myself.
Even when I discovered this company, I was still unhappy, particularly the lack of a demo, and for me, it also seemed to be a big problem.
Then, I still returned to this broker because I realized that the rest of the conditions here are perfect enough.
In the end, I still stayed here. And I can say that during this time I have not encountered any problem. Including money, I have already withdrawn many times and consistently without delay. But doubts were really great.

henrib33
June 9th, 2021

The trading platform is running smoothly.
There are basic indicators.
The withdrawal procedure is organised without any problems.

gersonf3
April 13th, 2021

There are traders who like to trade at night. I belong to this category. I usually scalp during this period. In most cases, I trade on such pairs AUD/NZD, GBP/CAD, GBP/NZD, NZD/CHF, EUR/NZD, CAD/CHF, EUR/JPY, etc. I never trade these pairs in the daytime because I achieve better results on these financial instruments at night.
I chose this broker because it's ideally suited for night trading. It offers to trade with fixed tight spreads.
At night floating spreads always widen that makes trading less favorable compared to the conditions when they are tight. It doesn't happen to fixed spreads that make them good for night trading.

Oh wow! I've really have been so stupid to allow myself get scammed. I guess this company has ripped so many people off their hard earned money, i wish there was something i can do to get my money back

By David R.