Review of Trendboutique

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

loriv19
10/10/17

They have no actual store and when you call their "Customer Service" phone number it's disconnected and no information is available. No response from Customer Service email either. I had a coupon code for 70% off their "Moving Sale" and I have ordered from them twice (you'd think I would learn my lesson) - both times jewelry items that I was purchasing as gifts. Both times the items were ordered online and my credit card was charged immediately. Told via the order acknowledgment that I would receive an email in 2-3 business days confirming the receipt and giving me a tracking number for the shipment. On both occasions, THIS NEVER HAPPENED. I had to go back and email them 2 weeks later and threaten to do a charge-back through the credit card company because I had been charged but never received any order confirmation or tracking and I had no idea if they were even going to fulfill my order. Finally got my first item over a month after ordering with no explanation, no tracking number or receipt in the shoddily packaged envelope. Second item most recently ordered I had to email them several times and threaten to do a chargeback if I didn't hear from them within 24 hours I actually did get a response email in which I was told that they hadn't expected the volume of orders during this "sale" and that if I wanted my order canceled she would do it. I asked if they were really going to ship it to me, and she said yes. When I asked about the company customer service phone being disconnected, she said it was because "they were moving"... I found it ironic that they've apparently been moving for 2 years now! Don't waste your money - even if what you buy is on sale, it's worth nothing if you don't get your items! I was lucky and eventually, I got my jewelry, but it sounds like many others just got ripped off.

Questions? Get answers from the Trendboutique staff and other customers.

Trendboutique?