Review of Trello

Tel: +1-844-873-5561
support@trello.com

carloss151
10/23/18

Trello will help you to manage all your team task in a very easy way, thumbs up for trello! The best part? If you get a free account you still can make a lot of things with this.

courtneyc96
7/9/18

I've been using Trello for the better part of a year now and it has saved me a lot of time and headaches. Before finding it, I had been writing notes and trying to keep track of stuff I was working on using a notepad document where I would break things down into lists. While it had worked to an extent, it wasn't the most efficient way to track things. Since using Trello, I have found it much easier to track what I need to work on and remind myself of stuff that is coming up. I would highly recommend giving it a shot and trying to put tasks from both your professional and personal life. It takes some getting used to, but if you're willing to wrap your head around it, it can help you out a lot.

andyt19
6/15/15

I've been using this for 3 years already and i really really love it. Each month passes by, they become cooler. New features added and bugs were fixed. Perfect! :)

jenniferf35
6/1/15

I absolutely love organizing tools and this is a great way to project manage within a business or within your own home. You can add others to tasks or comment on each others work within the application. Hugely helpful in cutting through the clutter!

amandam42
5/5/14

Trello is a fun tool for collaborative project management, but you can also use it personally to get things done.....

marcelad
5/2/14

Absolutely love this tool for quick project management. Not comprehensive enough to be a full project management system, but love it for quick task management.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Trello staff and other customers.

Trello?