Tre Group

Tre Group has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 47 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Tre Group most frequently mention technical support, data protection and high quality.Tre Group ranks 16th among Business Services Other sites.

How would you rate Tre Group?

“Good service”

Chris G.
4/18/22

Good service. Our company has been using the service for quite a long time. Simple interface, excellent data protection function, any issue is solved quickly thanks to 24-hour technical support. You can call directly from your account and specialists will guide you step by step or set it up remotely themselves. Also pleased with the flexible integration with third-party services. Prices are adequate.

chrisg1787
April 18th, 2022

kevinc2293
May 27th, 2022

We have several projects, each of which requires you to attach your phone number, so you can keep track of all call records and the work of your employees. Recently we installed an additional network audit on the advice of our manager, we were very pleased with it. The quality of communication with this operator is top-notch, there are never any failures. Also very much like the responsive managers and round-the-clock technical support, always ready to promptly come to the rescue.

Multiple services

lewish120
November 19th, 2021

We have ordered the phone systems support from this company. We had some difficulties at the start with VoIP, but the company has established itself as a conscientious reliable partner capable of solving problems in the shortest possible time at a high professional level. Thank you for your remarkable cooperation, high-quality services, individual approach, we wish the company and the team further development and prosperity.

mavise9
March 16th, 2022

Our company has recently connected to this operator. During the whole time of cooperation we noticed one indisputable advantage - full automation of processes, we connected the service of data protection. Everything runs smoothly, without any failures. The support is also great, very polite and helpful. It is a really good cooperation overall with the reliable company. Thank you!

VoIP systems

kennetha453
April 25th, 2022

A good service for connecting telephony. All our offices were connected, there were no interruptions in communication, we have been using it for more than two months. Convenient online support and I really liked the data protection feature, which not many operators have nowadays. Recommended to all our colleagues. I will update my review if anything changes

jenniferc3266
February 3rd, 2022

Our company would like to thank this organization. Qualified employees, experienced craftsmen, quickly connected and installed. Great choice of tariffs for any requirements, thank you, we use for several months, an excellent operator. The prices are reasonable too. And the customer support is always helpful and polite, they will always answer all of your questions. Thank you!

Products used:
Voip phone systems and tech support

markt1672
April 15th, 2022

We think it is a very convenient, and most importantly fast service with unique features. In addition to the basic features, we use data protection, unequivocally recommended for additional connection. Perfect value for money, the best connection among the other operators. Reliable technical support as well, prompt reaction on our requests.

Data protection

williamy449
December 4th, 2021

Excellent service, good support. Professional business relations have developed with these guys, thanks to the undeniable advantages:
1. High-quality and fast support
2. Rich functionality of communication tools
3. High-quality and multifunctional integration with systems
4. Reasonable price for services.
I am completely satisfied with the cooperation, I recommend it.

bethw476
December 8th, 2021

I have been using this phone system for a year now, so I have already accumulated some experience, I can objectively evaluate this service. During all this time, there were no unpleasant situations. A couple of times there were problems that were eliminated in a short time, the company's employees work quickly, and most importantly, stably. Without any failures. The company is reliable, everything suits me. I advise them to others.

wayneg366
April 15th, 2022

Very friendly and professional technical support, always ready to help. At first I had some difficulties with their VoIP phone system, but these guys were super patient and explained me everything again and again when I contacted them. 10/10, strongly recommend this provider, my company is completely satisfied with Tre Group service

IP telephony

carlosl383
April 11th, 2022

Our company managed to find a reliable and worthy operator. If any question arises, the managers respond instantly and provide highly qualified assistance. We like the great variety of services provided and the service, we tried different functions, especially we liked the digital investigation. Never had any problems with communication. Thank you, we were satisfied and will continue to cooperate!

amiliel2
January 26th, 2022

This provider is the best operator I have ever worked with. I am happy with everything! I think the quality of the connection is perfect. The dial-up time is short. A clear and easy-to-use personal account. Payment by any method including those for legal entities. Balance notifications via SMS or email. Multichannel. In terms of price-quality ratio, this is the best option. I cannot assess the work of technical support, I have not had any problems.

anthonyc1913
March 23rd, 2022

We have been choosing a service provider for a long time, and we chose this company. We were attracted by the great variety of functions, we immediately connected a server audit and data protection. Communication is good, technical support is reliable, any question is solved instantly. We would like to purchase other additional features in the future. We like everything, thank you.

Phone systems

rayg342
April 20th, 2022

My business partner who is a very good friend of mine advised me this company as a reliable VoIP provider and great data protection service. After only 3 months of working with these professionals I can already confirm that everything I heard from my friend is 100% true. Now I am considering to connect network audit as well, because there is no doubt I can rely on Tre Group.

evanb394
May 27th, 2022

Our company has been working with this operator for more than a year. And now it is time to leave an honest reviews about their work. Here we were able to find uninterrupted communication, tools for the analysis of incoming and outgoing calls, as well as the server audit function, which we were looking for for a long time. It has all the necessary functionality. We use call recording and storage, a voice menu, we are completely satisfied.

Products used:
VoIP, Data protection and some other services

edwardl682
May 16th, 2022

For our company picked up all the necessary services, liked the network audit, previously not even heard of such a function, however, it is a godsend for any company. A large selection of numbers, all the calls are recorded, there is full control over the work process, which has a very positive effect on the quality of work and the development of the company. Thank you for your work.

Network audit

elsiew37
January 11th, 2022

We are the owners of a travel company, daily calls abroad were eating up a huge amount of money. I can say that we were pretty lucky to find this provider. Generally speaking, using VoIP is much more profitable than regular mobile phone service, but these guys turned out to have a lot of rates that helped us reduce our bills considerably.

jessicaf1058
January 12th, 2022

This provider's prices are extremely reasonable and more favorable than any of their competitors, but the quality of service, the quality of communication is several times higher. For our company, it is surprising because the previous provider who provided communication services was absolutely not interested in meeting the customer or fixing problems. But now we are completely satisfied with the new service.

Voip service

justiney5
December 16th, 2021

Great service at good prices. All communication tasks are closed without any problems. I am very pleased with the support, they always help to resolve any issues quickly.

Phone systems

johnm8782
December 21st, 2021

I would like to thank the team for its high professionalism and responsible approach to solving the tasks set. I would like to note that during the cooperation the team has proved as a reliable partner. When providing services, employees show initiative, interest, and understanding of goals and objectives. Problems, if they occur, are eliminated promptly. We are conducting further cooperation and recommend this company as a responsible and reliable IT partner.

VIOP PHONE SYSTEMS

santiagom100
April 1st, 2022

I have been using the TRE Group phone services for a couple of months now and I am completely satisfied with it. Fair prices and high quality of communication! Awesome tech support also, always ready to help!

VoIP phone system

adamk923
December 27th, 2021

The company's VoIP phone system services are at a high level. Especially suitable for calls to international destinations. It doesn't matter to me if I call Germany or Australia, the quality of communication will be the same. I would also like to mention the technical support, which solves any issue as quickly as possible.

viop phone systems

graceg300
March 16th, 2022

We cooperated with different companies and none of the operators could fully cover our tasks. This provider promptly connected all our offices, set up the necessary functions for us, found a network audit, a very convenient function. Communication is decent, technical support is always in touch.

calebc127
May 27th, 2022

This is a good VOIP service, thanks to which, we have fully established work in our office. Easy integration with third-party services, which allows our managers to call requests directly from the interface. We connected server audit from additional functions, which allowed us to fully control the work process. We are 100% satisfied with the service.

Products used:
Servers and network audit, VoIP phone systems

mayah65
April 27th, 2022

Our company liked the fact that with the connection of this telephony, it became possible to fully monitor and listen to the quality of operators and adjust to get the best results. We use the function of data protection, which has become an integral part for our business. The quality of communication is excellent. Thank you.

Questions? Get answers from the Tre Group staff and other customers.

tamerlanr
Tamerlan R.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tre Group?

Have a question about Tre Group?