Review of TREATME.NET

TREATME.NET reviews

Milton Keynes, England, United Kingdom

jesst33
5/24/18

Good for a cheap deal, but beware if things go wrong. Terrible customer service. Made a complaint regarding an experience which didnt come close to what was described in the offer. Took weeks to even get a response, and then weeks for each email afterwards. The resolution was a joke (essentially come back for the bits of the offer we didnt deliver on, but you wont get the bits you already had again. Not really compensationmore just delivering what was actually promised in two instalments) and when I voiced my frustration that TreatMe were letting this vendor continue to mislead customers, they stopped replying. I assume they dont really care about the customer experience once they already have your money. Would be very wary about using TreatMe again. Zero buyer protection.

Ps; just to clarify At first I was simply annoyed at the vendor and complained directly to them. Sent TreatMe a courtesy email as I wanted to alert them to the situation. The way they responded is what Im complaining about here that they dont seem to want to protect their customers from dishonest vendors.

alasdairl
11/4/11

Bought a Lamborghini experience for my brother and he thought it was really good, he said that the staff were really friendly and said that he would love to go back.

luisap
7/26/10

After seeing the gift I wanted I rang the call centre to confirm the experience day was for 2 people as it was for both parents birthdays/Anniversary, they confirmed over the phone that it was..purchased..day before event I got a call saying they had incorrect info on the website & the sales girl had misinformed me too,although they admmited liability there werent willing to rectify, saying I could have a refund or purchase another experience for £119 (full price)..The cheek! I didnt ask for either & they have wrote to say they have refunded my card..Ive already given the voucher out!! Wot a bunch of unprofessional tossers. Would not recommend at all.

Questions? Get answers from the TREATME.NET staff and other customers.

TREATME.NET?