Treat Me

Treat Me has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Treat Me?

“Terribe customer service. Misleading vendors”

Jess T.
5/24/18

Good for a cheap deal, but beware if things go wrong. Terrible customer service. Made a complaint regarding an experience which didnt come close to what was described in the offer. Took weeks to even get a response, and then weeks for each email afterwards. The resolution was a joke (essentially come back for the bits of the offer we didnt deliver on, but you wont get the bits you already had again. Not really compensationmore just delivering what was actually promised in two instalments) and when I voiced my frustration that TreatMe were letting this vendor continue to mislead customers, they stopped replying. I assume they dont really care about the customer experience once they already have your money. Would be very wary about using TreatMe again. Zero buyer protection. Ps; just to clarify At first I was simply annoyed at the vendor and complained directly to them. Sent TreatMe a courtesy email as I wanted to alert them to the situation. The way they responded is what Im complaining about here that they dont seem to want to protect their customers from dishonest vendors.

jesst33
May 24th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Treat Me staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Treat Me?

Have a question about Treat Me?