Review of TravelGuru

TravelGuru reviews

802, 8th Floor, ' C ' Wing Eureka Towers, Mindspace. Link Road, Malad (West)
Mumbai, 400 064, India
Tel: +91 92111 77444
service@travelguru.com

ellenp24
11/23/17

I talked to these folks over phone and they had been awesome.. what is your take so far?

Occassionally I use them to plan my travel and they had been very useful tome. What is the best is to get a response on the email. They are very quick and best planners.. Keep the good work up guys..

ankishat
1/31/17

I made a booking for Coco's resort GOa on 19th Jan 2017 paying RS 4945, recieved a confirmation mail from travelguru, but at the time of checkin to the hotel, reception denied the booking. Travelguru did not intimate us regarding the same, not they gave us an alternate for this. Our holiday was totaly ruined. Nor my amount has been refunded yet. I need a strict action against the. I have all the supporting documents.

This is one of the Worst hotel booking site. I had booked a hotel in Goa 15 days prior to my visit. Got an email confirmation with the booking voucher & details from Travelguru. At the check in time, after reaching at hotel the reception denied the booking, saying that it was not confirmed. We waited for almost 6 hours, gave number of calls to Travelguru, but the issue wasnt resolved. They did not intimate us about the cancellation nor they were ready to refund the amount.Customer support is not good. I would suggest not to book anything from this site, . they are hopeless people. If they are not able to run this site they should close it. Total waste of time!!!

tanmayt
9/30/14

apthetic website and listed hotels they dont sync with other well. They should shut there business down. and should sit back and see how established players do.
i booked a room through them and they sent an confirmation mail after taking the bill and then after 3 days of booking they are saying due to technical difficulty we will not be providing you the room or any other room. there service sucks...apology for my language but they deserve this

Tip for consumers: shut your website down

Questions? Get answers from the TravelGuru staff and other customers.

TravelGuru?