Transtutors.net

Transtutors.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Transtutors.net?

“TOTAL SCAM”

Deborah M.
9/29/20

They no longer reply to my messages, they just assume them. These people's site should be just deleted from google.com and paypal.com should freeze their paypal accounts because they are not paying their tutors more so the Kenyan tutors.

deborahm1020
September 29th, 2020
• Updated review

NOT PAYING TUTORS
September 24th, 2020
• Previous review

This site has delayed my payment since JUNE and they keep on telling me that the finance department is working on the matter. Two days ago, they said they had credited the payment through the bank and when I check, I find nothing. Please can you do something about this site because it is becoming the biggest "SCAM" ever in the industry.

Questions? Get answers from the Transtutors.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Transtutors.net?

Have a question about Transtutors.net?