TransportReviews reviews

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Tel: +1 855-962-2424

andreae68
12/19/18

UNSCRUPULOUS AND CONNIVING COMPANY. Never, Never, conduct any business with this company, don't even entertain them with a phone call. I was looking into companies to ship my truck back to Bklyn NY and A1 Transport called me up and I DID NOT LIKE THEIR PRICE SO I DID NOT NOT BOOK WITH THEM.

I BOOKED WITH ANOTHER COMPANY AND LOW AND BEHOLD, MY NAME AND CAR KEEPS SHOWING UP ON A1 JOB BOARD. I SPENT AN ENTIRE DAY TRYING TO REACH THEM AND SPOKE TO MONICA C. WHO TOLD ME THAT THEY HAVE CANCELLED THE BOOKING, A BOOKING THAT I NEVER MADE WITH THEM. AGAIN MY NAME IS SHOWING UP ON THEIR JOB BOARD TODAY, AND THIS IS ACTUALLY MESSING UP THE OTHER COMPANY FROM FINDING THE APPROPRIATE DRIVER FOR MY MOVE.

A1 IS THE MOST DISGUSTING, UNETHICAL, CUT THROAT COMPANY I HAVE EVER SEEN. DO NOT EVEN ENTERTAIN THEM WITH A PHONE CALL OR THEY WILL QUOTE YOU CRAZY FEES, WILL BOOK YOUR TRIP WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION AND YOU CAN'T EVEN GET ANYONE TO SPEAK TO ON THE PHONE.. THAT MONICA C IS A $#*!, HANGS UP ON YOU WITHOUT EVEN HEARING YOUR STORY AND DONT PICK UP THE PHONE WHEN CALLING HER BACK. THE WORST DISGUSTING COMPANY I'VE EVER SEEN.

calinv
3/7/18

I was trying to leave a review for a broker company (Elite Auto Shipping inc) transport a car for them in Dec ...we are in March and still didn't got paid for. So I'm trying to leave review where ever I can just to aware another hard working drivers about this company And TransportReviews afther providing them with a bunch of paperworks they come with a funny answer " you as a transport company can not leave a review to a broker" :)))) . so my question is : Why are they called TransportReviews? ..if I can't write a review? :)))

cherylf26
10/2/16

I tried to post a negative review of a place called "Ship your car now" which I had a very bad experience throughout the quote process and ended up having to cancel my relationship with them. I posted my very thorough and honest review on transportreviews.com and it was declined because apparently "Ship your car now" told them I wasn't a "customer" so transportreviews demanded additional paperwork - which I gladly gave them! I sent them my quote materials and they said that wasn't enough even then. Apparently transportreviews also requires birth certificates, drivers licenses, thumb prints and DNA samples prior to them authorizing a negative review. No matter what I sent them as proof they denied my review. Obviously this backwater hillbilly website is taking payments under the table from many of these transport companies, so none of the reviews on their website can be trusted at all!

jyotin
2/19/15

Site paid for and supported by auto transport companies. Do not believe a word on this website.

Questions? Get answers from the TransportReviews staff and other customers.

TransportReviews?