Certified Translation Professional Program reviews

Tel: +1(305)503-9050

joseo42
Jose O.
12/6/18

I really enjoyed enrolling in the CTP program. I like the self paced and flexible aspect of the program. The study guide is very practical.

martinb191
Martin B.
12/6/18

I am very happy with the course and the guidelines I received in each chapter. He helped me understand why I really like this profession and how far I can get in it

dev5
De V.
12/5/18

Well, I would love to have you email or mail to me an accurate receipt(as I requested three times prior to today, but have not received one) of my payment showing time, date, dollar amount I paid ($99.00 USD), as well as the detail of the correct item for which I actually paid & the payee. CTP Certification exam part 2-translation ONLY, not hedge fund. Please and thank you.

jessiccay
Jessicca Y.
12/5/18

Thank you for the experience. I am very pleased with this system and I have acquired new knowledge on how to start my career as a certified translator. I will definitely consider buying again from CTP in the future when I decide to include a new language for translations.

martham191
Martha M.
12/5/18

the only thing I didn't like is the "follow up". After I finished my course and i set the date for my text, I felt like you didn't care anymore about me and my progress. It has been a life changing experience for me but maybe, I am only one more student for you.
I haven't heard anything after i finished my test, and I read the results might delay up to 2 months, which I find very slow, but I am not even sure that you got it. I cannot wait to know my results.
Thanks
Martha Monique

mariacandelariap
MARIACANDELARIA P.
12/5/18

I had been looking for a convenient, reputable, online program, that would not cost me an arm and a leg to get certified, to validate my natural talent for language, my skills, and my experience as a translator. So, the CTP fit the bill for me.

emilyn60
Emily N.
9/5/18

I got the book on sale, which was excellent. I really enjoy having the PDF, so I can print it or have it on a USB. It also came with the audio and access to the interviews and videos of which are downloadable. This made it really convenient for me as I work full time and move around quite a bit, so it was nice to be able to have it anywhere and in any form that I needed.

anonymousu137
anonymous U.
9/5/18

I'm thankful for this cost-effective program. Continuing education will be a part of my professional career, but CTP has served as a launching point for this new vocation.

elviraa5
Elvira A.
9/5/18

Easy to find the material. Simple to navigate the website and Fast delivery of books and information.

anonymousj84
anonymous J.
8/26/18

What a well of information in the free e-book, "How-to-Become-a-Certified-Translator-2016!" It introduces a very comprehensive view over the areas related to the translation industry. I'm very grateful for your generosity of sharing this book to everyone intending to become a professional translator. Thank you!

yassern2
Yasser N.
8/20/18

I am in contact with Adriana and Logan through email since more than 5 years. Until recently I had the opportunity to get ready to prepare for the CTP program. The shopping experience is amazing. Every step is clear and straightforward. The whole process are trustable. Finally, everyone is dealing with a high professional organization.

rosmaryenc
rosmaryen c.
8/7/18

I download the copy of How to Become a Certified Translator? and read it all! It's very well written, easy to understand and complete. It's definately a great tool to start on the translation world

julianan7
Juliana N.
6/10/18

It was the best thing I’ve diceted to do !!! Thank You for the support, I loved the experience studying this program online.

sallyv17
Sally V.
6/9/18

CTP has been a very valuable experience even with my many years as a translator. I definitely recommend to take this course if you are planning to be a translator or if youre a transaltor already

jorgee24
Jorge E.
6/6/18

The course is excellent and has assisted me with excellent overview into the translation profession. I regret not being able to finish the translations. They were fairly easy.

ginoe2
Gino E.
6/6/18

I did not need any more information to get through the testing program. I found I CTP to be a one stop shop.

ingridv8
Ingrid V.
6/6/18

The program is great. The only issue is that I get lost with so much information. The good part is that your staff has offered to call me in order to offer me the support needed. That made the difference and I finally was able to do the test.

omara87
Omar A.
4/19/18

it was really a good opportunity to go through the PDF of how to become a translator , supported me with a lot of info that I really need also answered most of my questions . Thanks a lot

christinap94
Christina P.
3/8/18

I have found this website very helpful.Both, the web and the book "How to Become a Certified Translator" have plenty of information regarding to translation and the ways to achieve certification and become a translator.

jeanh100
Jean H.
3/8/18

Thank you to all of you who allowed me to do the test online! It is a good experience though, I am sick, it is hard to spend long hours like that as a long sufferer with pains in my spinal cord. All in all, your product is excellent and well prepared. Anyway, I got confused during the test, it was cause of my constant pains. I could do the best of myself. And it is not fair to do a test at this time. To conclude, everything is good.

dev2
De V.
3/7/18

Already having given verbal feedback to CTP Director Logan Gelzer: I made the Translation Portion only exam purchase over the phone on 2/8/18 with him to take on 3/7/2018 and he stated he did put my name in the spreadsheet & would email me the test initiation form and password on 3/5. Although I was sent a generic receipt I had to email a request to receive an exam confirmation per our 2/8 discussion. Yet, I did not receive the test initiation form and password nor a response to my 3/5 email nor my 3/6 voice message. It wasn't until 3/7 9:34a EST after I called Logan Gelzer again and verbally spoke on the phone with him that he then emailed me the test initiation form and password. He originally told me I have until 3/8 1:00a EST to take the CTP exam. Since he emailed me the needed information to initiate the CTP exam over 9.5 hours later the exam window start time, I then asked for a full 24 hours, as that was what I had paid for and everyone was promised and the narrower time limitations was beyond my control. He then said yes he would allow me the full 24 hours to complete the exam.

jeannetteg10
jeannette G.
3/7/18

I am very much satisfied, I was a bit skeptical as first but CTP proved to be very good, very very very good.

juana77
Juan A.
3/7/18

It has been good so far. I should wait for the results of my examination to really be able to complete an opinion of my experience.

elizabetho65
Elizabeth O.
3/7/18

As mentioned the disappointing part happened during my first exam. Your Hungarian keyboard was not set the same as my Hungarian keyboard, resulting in waste of time, trying to find online the ALT codes to replaces the special characters. This resulted in losing precious time and not being able to finish the last part of my Hungarian-English translation.
Please take into consideration this in fortunate incident when grading my work.
I would prefer to get an other chance to finish my last exam assignment perhaps a half an hour to finish the Hungarian-English part of the exam would be a fair solution, given the fact that it was not my fault, you and I simply had two separate sets of keyboards installed.
I do hope for a prompt solution in this matter.

I am home right now, my phone number at home is 819-800-2081

marcoo8
Marco O.
3/7/18

The course content gave me a better understanding of how I can start a freelance translator business. And I like the information given about online resources to get training and translation jobs and projects.

Questions? Get answers from the Certified Translation Professional Program staff and other customers.

Certified Translation Professional Program?