Review of TransformerLand

customersupport@transformerland.com

7 reviews with 4 stars

marcusn26
12/5/18

They made it easy to sell and I got a fair price for my transformers. I'll recommend them to my friends.

bradc134
10/24/18

Very good communication, fair pricing and quick responses. It's a good place to do business. Would consider working with Matthew again.

debbiem306
10/13/18

They were nice guys. I think they were fair on the price they gave me for my collection. I received fast payment in full after package was delivered to them.

blakeg16
7/12/17

I have had great success in not only buying but selling to them as well. Matt is great to work with and very fair on what he offers. Some people don't realize you aren't going to get what you might be able to sell if you sold each item on eBay or to a third party. Remember he has to get something out of the deal. It is less time consuming for me to send a large list and get an offer than to try to sell each one individually. Anytime i need to sell something i go to him first.

thomasa78
11/29/16

I have a transformer for my son here on his 8th birthday. I have never seen him so happy. Perfect choice of toys

verah5
10/13/15

I recently sold some items through the Transformerland website. The site owner was very professional and offered a fair price for the items. He was very prompt in responding to emails. He explained his policies and I was paid promptly after he received the shipped items. The website is extremely well organized and extensive.

warranw
11/13/12

When I contacted the website, I appreciated that Mr. Camaratta and the other staff members were very professional. They did not try to jerk me around at all. The monetary amounts were very reasonable and I will gladly do business with them again in the future! This is the website to go to if you're looking to purchase or sell Transformers, as well as other items! They're awesome!

Yes, of course :) Send an email to offers@transformerland.com if you haven't already. Looking forward to hearing from you!

By Matthew C., TransformerLand Representative

One time, usually on the same or next business day :)

By Matthew C., TransformerLand Representative

Tommy, Sure thing, happy to help you with that. Just emails us at offers@transformerland.com or call us at (352) 870-2888 and ask for Matt and we'll get you some quick guidelines to help get us the info we'll need to make an accurate assessment :)

Helpful answer -1

Sure, I think we are already communicating thru email actually, just wanted to make sure your question was addressed here as well :) But yes, we buy from all over

By Bryan V.
Questions? Get answers from the TransformerLand staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TransformerLand