Transfertel.net

Transfertel.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Transfertel.net?

“STAY AWAY FROM TRANSFERTEL/COR INVESTMENT”

Mindy N.
3/9/20

I've been involved in a Bitcoin trading scam where I transferred BTC to a trading company and now they won't return my money. I initially talked a few people on Facebook who was part of the group, supposed investors and they introduced me to Robert Adler, broker for Transfertel. These "investors'" Facebook account names are: Vincent Morgan, Joshua McClain and Arthur Bisset. I initially transferred a few Bitcoins, but then trusted them after a few months. When I tried to withdraw, I was told to pay the broker fees before withdrawing. I was hesitant, but then was reassured by the same "investors" that it was part of the process. I looked into their partner company Cor Investment and they are registered in the US and Australia. I transferred a total of approximately $110,000 in BTC (12.4BTC).

mindyn11
March 9th, 2020

I've been involved in a Bitcoin trading scam where I transferred BTC to a trading company and now they won't return my money. I initially talked a few people on Facebook who was part of the group, supposed investors and they introduced me to Robert Adler, broker for Transfertel. These "investors'" Facebook account names are: Vincent Morgan, Joshua McClain and Annie Arizmendi. I initially transferred a few Bitcoins, but then trusted them after a few months. When I tried to withdraw, I was told to pay the broker fees before withdrawing. I was hesitant, but then was reassured by the same "investors" that it was part of the process. I looked into their partner company Cor Investment and they are registered in the US and Australia. I transferred a total of approximately $110,000 in BTC (12.4BTC).

By Mindy N.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Transfertel.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Transfertel.net?

Have a question about Transfertel.net?