Trans-Siberian Orchestra reviews

Beverly Hills, CA 90210, US
Tel: +1 800-352-5267

maryd321
12/21/17

2 stars for the laser light show & some of the content. The show started late & ended early. Too much singing. Too little show for the price of the tickets. Ive seen light shows for for less.

stanleyr28
12/4/17

In the beginning I was trying to see if the show was going to exceed my expectation on what I have read and reviewed... not only did it amazed me, but the whole production was awesome. The music, The band, The video and The light show... was down right; fabulous and Out of This World.
I got my money's worth and then some. I would recommend anyone to go and see this show, because you will not be disappointed. Your mind will be able to grasp all that there to see and hear what you have experience.
Just Go and See for Yourself; You'll be at AWE!

kene45
11/27/17

I was very disappointed the lights were not synchronized nearly as good as they usually are.the lights were not as pecixesly tuned to all the notes. There were times when for 5-10 seconds they didnt even change Bragged to my girlfriend and brought her. I had to apologize to her. If this is how all the shows will be I wont be going any more. Ive been going faithfully for years. Very sad.

Questions? Get answers from the Trans-Siberian Orchestra staff and other customers.

Trans-Siberian Orchestra?