TrainerAcademy

TrainerAcademy has a consumer rating of 4.77 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. TrainerAcademy ranks 4th among Test Preparation sites.

How would you rate TrainerAcademy?

“Studying on the go”

Shaun M.
6/29/20

All of the content was helpful! For me, the audio guides were The most valuable. I was able to study on my commutes and then supplement with the paper guide after! There is so much material in the textbook that it's hard to know what to study; The Trainer Academy materials really highlight the content to spend the most time on which is super efficient! I would recommend this to anyone taking the NASM exam as valuable supplemental material.

shaunm148

rachelw363
Verified purchase

When I was taking my exam (which I passed on the first try) I realised how much buying this program really helped me. I had a really hard time preparing for my exam because I was also working a really exhausting full time job and so struggled with getting myself to study when I got home. Having the layout of what questions and key points to really focus on from each chapter was so helpful, the audio readings were extremely helpful, and the flashcards were amazing as well and I used them everywhere! Such a great program overall.

davids4105
Verified purchase

I found the flashcard system to be an awful experience. I was not looking for another training system. I was looking for true to form flashcards, where they are more of a list of definitions. I found the flashcard training system to be slow, redundant, and a waste of my time. In fact, I never made it through the first set. It was way too time-consuming. Knowing that the flashcard system was not helpful, to me, has delayed my next purchase by several months.

michelles1367
July 1st, 2020
Verified purchase

I received the newly updated ACE materials. The information was helpful in my studying and understating of the content. I used this resource in addition to others and passed on the first try.

brettl80
Verified purchase

Trainer Academy provided me with everything I needed to pass the NASM-CPT exam, and then some. Studying on my own, I was very confused which information I should focus on the most. Trainer Academy's study guide broke everything down into easy-to-understand information with the most important components highlighted. The pneumonics and flashcards were very helpful, as well. For anyone who feels overwhelmed with the information in the textbook, I would highly advise buying Trainer Academy's program.

matthewb749
Verified purchase

This is a solid product with in depth information.

aarong275
June 29th, 2020

Trainer Academy was a huge help in studying for the ACSM exam. With their help, I was able to pass the exam on the first attempt. They have great review quizzes that will help you focus on what information you need extra help on as well as a "cheat sheet" with basic facts and formulas that were a huge help and a great quick reference.

cheyenned20
July 12th, 2020
Verified purchase

I got this to aid with my studies for my ACE CPT and they really helped break the content down and showed me where I needed to focus! Very helpful!

kateb278
Verified purchase

I studied all my NASM provided info, but really wanted to make sure I passed the exam. I did the self guided Trainer Academy course and it was perfect! It really helped me focus on what would be on the exam and all the practice quizzes and tests were invaluable. On the day of the exam, I was the first to finish and I felt extremely confident in the material. I had no doubt I would pass and I was correct. Thanks to Trainer Academy and especially the cheat sheet that I reviewed before the test, I had a great experience.

clarissaq2
Verified purchase

The MVP package really gave me direction and understanding of what I needed to know to ensure I passed! Great stuff!

jareds352
Verified purchase

The only thing that was helpful on trainer academy for me was the practice tests and quizzes. Which for the price, might be financially worth it.

wyattd22
Verified purchase

Had most of everything you needed to know right there.

valeriam29
July 6th, 2020
Verified purchase

The guide was just what I needed and worth the money. It was the perfeft study guide. Thank you for making it available, I passed on the first try!

Questions? Get answers from the TrainerAcademy staff and other customers.

benjaminr261
Benjamin R.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TrainerAcademy?

Have a question about TrainerAcademy?