This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Tradenx.io

Tradenx.io has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Tradenx.io ranks 238th among Currency Trading sites.

How would you rate Tradenx.io?

“Perfect”

Jeff M.
4/19/20

The Most easiest exchange I have been using, so even if you have a some problems, support team wiil solve it, and the best thing, is they keep you inform with whats happening in cryptocurrency world, if you ever need to ask anything (even if you think its a dumb question) they will explain it in an easy context for you. A lot of thanks TradeNix.

“Tradenix is a scam.”

Asdf a.
10/16/19

Tradenix is a scam, one can not withdraw your money, did you guys sign any papers. I have a lawyer working on my case. I tried withdrawing money and they keep saying I have to sign some documents, which gave me no rights to my money.

jeffm762
April 19th, 2020

asdfa31
October 16th, 2019

Tip for consumers:
Do not gave them access to your computer and do not deposit any money into Tradenx. Acct. Scam

Questions? Get answers from the Tradenx.io staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tradenx.io?

Have a question about Tradenx.io?