Tradehubltd.digital

Tradehubltd.digital has a consumer rating of 1.8 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Tradehubltd.digital ranks 114th among Currency Trading sites.

How would you rate Tradehubltd.digital?

“Trade Hub Limited”

Michael O.
5/20/20

Stable and sustainable, been with them for a while and it has been worth it. Never knew I could actually get to trust any crypto currency investment platform ever, but this has given me enough reasons to.

“Scam, Ponzi, Illegal”

Tena G.
8/11/20

Scam, scam, scam. Great customer service when they are taking your money, but today when I tried to do a withdrawal my account mysteriously disappeared, I was blocked from the Facebook group and no one is returning my calls or texts. Next step. Contacting the Authorities. Good thing I kept all my deposits and correspondence documents.

tenag5
August 11th, 2020
Scam, scam, scam.

Tip for consumers: Stay away.

zachl48
August 7th, 2020
Sudden name change. That's how they scam people.

Also that Louis Roberts name was trying to scam people in one of the other group and got kicked out
michaelo802
May 20th, 2020
jon43
August 25th, 2020
After easily investing my money into this scam (totally regretting this) I tried to make a withdrawal and guess what? YOU CAN'T! It's not only me facing this problem, I personally know 10 people who are facing the same issue or they got blocked after emailing or texting the "Account managers" to get their money back.

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. DO NOT INVEST IN THIS SCAM. I REPEAT DO NOT INVEST IN THIS SCAM.
leratot
August 24th, 2020
Absolutely scam, every screenshots of pay out are fake, fake people, fake profile. Keep changing the group name. Now, they are called "daily crypto currency trading" Harvey greenwood +44 7418 397286 Nicholas Becker +44 7451 271242 and Alex were supposed to be account manager. But they're no longer in the group. Now more fake profile people are admins. The group had over 2000 people, overnight it went down to 1600. Got rid of people that questions their actions. They'll answer promptly if you want to deposit, once your money is with them, they won't reply. There was a summer plush promotions, where people put a lot of money and now no way of getting it back. They will never answer their phones only text no real communication. Put me to the test & try make a call.
adams856
May 19th, 2020
This site is awesome. As someone who has done some personal research looking into Crypto investing sites i ran across this site in Sept 2019 and then started my investing in Oct 2019. I have made my initial investment back in 6 months and i have been adding to it form time to time to increase my gains and over all grow my investing portfolio. Now i have seen API trading bots make more but they are difficult to program and set up and they have the potential to lose as any investment does. With THL i have can only gain at this point and i have nothing to lose. I am in it for the long haul! I hope you get to see its potential!
jeremyk144
October 4th, 2020
I started with this company back in I think February! I was getting withdraw's all the time from them on schedule no problem's ti'll about late August! Then today I tried to log on and they froze my account! Scammer's give me my Money you owe me!
kimw613
August 26th, 2020
They do not grant withdrawals. They will frustrate you and stop responding to calls and emails. Thanks to Johnwhelan@ financier, com that assisted me in getting back my money from this scammers weeks ago.
PLEASE YOU ARE ADVISED TO STAY AWAY
dd620
September 19th, 2020
I have been with Trade hub since June 2020. I put around 15k investment in the company. It was explained to me by my accts manager Nicholas Beckers that when it came time to get my payout that I would pay my 30% commissions that it would come out of my earnings. He was suppose to set up my acct for weekly withdraws also which never happened. I was not able to get ahold of him to discuss so I contacted another Acct Manager named Alex Frey. In Aug 2020 Trade Hub Facebook page was deleted due to it was supposedly hacked.
My payout is suppose to be Sept 23rd. Alex Frey is contacting me stating that I have to pay Him 30% out of my pocket before I can receive my earnings. I explained I don't have any more money to give him. I am on disability income and gave them all my savings in the initial set up. They lied to me and basically are holding my money hostage. I even asked for my initial investment back and they are ignoring me. You should not pay one dime to this company.
This is happening to 2 other people that are in my circles. One has been in Trade Hub for 3 yrs, and now she can't get her money either. What a scam! They should be investigated and prosecuted. I am just sick over it. A person I introduced to this company had his acct deleted and has been waiting for over a month to help with his acct. My understanding is that something happened July/Aug timeframe that has changed everything for the worst.
chrisb1720
August 29th, 2020
They took every bit of my money I saved. Thought I could trust the manager but his nothing but a $#*!ing thug! This is the picture of that thieving ass manager beware!

It's a scam there is nothing legit about it. Stay away from this scam

By Jo N.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Tradehubltd.digital staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tradehubltd.digital?

Have a question about Tradehubltd.digital?