Tradecapitals.io

Tradecapitals.io has a consumer rating of 1 star from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Tradecapitals.io ranks 180th among Cryptocurrency sites.

How would you rate Tradecapitals.io?

“Thanks to John”

Allan D.
9/17/20

Finally gotten all my money back from this fraudulent company. All they do is ignore all calls and mails in a bid to not pay. I deposited 19000USD with them and made lots of profits, when it got to the time to pay, they had more stories. Read review on here about Johnwhelan@ financier, com helping someone to recover their money and i gave it a try. I have finally gotten back all my money.

alland75
September 17th, 2020
dw449
June 30th, 2020
A site deliberate in stealing your money. I got seriously robbed. Once I find out where these people are located there will be $#*!ing blood.
devig2
June 17th, 2020
Avoid this company. No withdrawal. They always have different excuses not to pay you. Thanks to WEALTHWATCHS that assisted me in getting back my money. Glad i am out of their mess.
kurth138
August 23rd, 2020
This company is na fraudulent company. They will not grant withdrawals. They always have one excuse to another and that is their own way of telling you they not paying. Thanks to johnwhelan@ financier, com that assisted me in getting back my money from them.
Please avoid them
sandyw225
July 8th, 2020
The tactic I fell for involves random comments on legitimate FOREX trading videos on youtube. They'll mention a Copy Trader and others will back how awesome this trader is and that you can find them on FB. You contact the "trader" and it goes downhill from there. You need to start the account with bitcoins which I sent through two exchange services at changelly.com. The trader sets it up and tells you to sign up for an account tradefxlive. You need a photo id, like a drivers license, to create the account. Once in, you cannot turn off auto-trader nor do anything else. You can not make changes to your profile, either. You'll see trades happening and the signal fee going up which isn't too bad at first, along with great daily profits--like 1.5k-2.5k/daily. A couple days later they say there's something good coming for the next week so you invest money. By the end of 5 days, my account showed almost a 10k profit and the signal fee was below 1k, after market close. When I went to screenshot profits on Saturday to prepare for next years taxes, the signal fee was suddenly 4.3k! The "trader" told me it rose because the signal fee also includes the site fee and you have to pay that before you can withdrawal your "profits". After doing some math, I realized I wouldn't be able to afford withdrawing "profit" if I let the account go another week... so I asked to cancel the trading and withdrawal and close my account. I emailed support to ask what paperwork was needed for withdrawal and they said just pay the site fee and give a bitcoin address. I did both--then the initial broker left me and two others showed up. They really, really, stick to the word "profit", so I told them to keep the "profits", I just want all of our investment back. The second broker then showed up in whatsapp and told me to make a withdrawal I need an International Business Certificate Permit, but not to get it anywhere online because it may not be legitimate and they wouldn't accept it. He told me I could buy one from him for $3500, print it, take a photo of me holding it, and get my "profits"--they even sent pictures of other "customers" smiling with this certificate. I knew I was had by then though and I refused to pay another dime to these people--and sent me to tradecapitals.io which is a parent or sister site to tradefxlive. Then another scammer contacted me via whatsapp and said someone saw my complaint on Forex Peace Army and begged them to call me--I never posted and still haven't posted. He said his name was Lawrence Scott Wasserman of CryptoRevolution on youtube--I checked and that's not the name I see at cryptorevolution. He showed up to "help" offer a solution to getting my money. I didn't fall for his crap either. Both him and the second broker got irate with me. Then they did a mass whatsapp delete which cleared all conversations with all three traders, thankfully I had all the conversations archived so I still have evidence. I also have screenshots for evidence of my account, and all the exchange receipts that the first "trader" accepted were in the whatsapp conversations. I have proof out the butt of how evil and disgusting these companies are. They've been reported to the appropriate financial institutions and I filled out an IC3 complaint form, as well as changed my cards since I tried to withdrawal using them, put credit freezes and fraud alerts on my accounts, etc. ease avoid these companies like the plague!

The tactic I fell for involves random comments on legitimate FOREX trading videos on youtube. They'll mention a Copy Trader and others will back how awesome this trader is and that you can find them on FB. You contact the "trader" and it goes downhill from there. You need to start the account with bitcoins which I sent through both simplex and moonpay exchange services. The trader sets it up and tells you to sign up for an account tradefxlive. You need a photo id, like a drivers license, to create the account. Once in, you cannot turn off auto-trader nor do anything else. You can not make changes to your profile, either. You'll see trades happening and the signal fee going up which isn't too bad, along with great daily profits--like 1.5k-2.5k/daily. A couple days later they say there's something good coming for the next week so you invest money. By the end of 5 days, my account showed almost a 10k profit and the signal fee was below 1k, after market close. When I went to screenshot profits on Saturday, the signal fee was suddenly 4.3k! The "trader" told me it rose because the signal fee also includes the site fee and you have to pay that before you can withdrawal your "profits". After doing some math, I realized I wouldn't be able to afford withdrawing "profit" if I let the account go another week... so I asked to cancel the trading and withdrawal and close my account. I emailed support to ask what paperwork was needed for withdrawal and they said just pay the site fee and give a bitcoin address. I did both--then the initial broker left me and two others showed up. They really, really, stick to the word "profit", so I told them to keep the "profits", I just want all of our investment back. The second broker then showed up in whatsapp and told me to make a withdrawal I need an International Business Certificate Permit, but not to get it anywhere online because it may not be legitimate and they wouldn't accept it. He told me I could buy one from him for $3500. I knew I was had by then though and I refused to pay another dime to these people--and sent me to tradecapitals.io which is a parent or sister site to tradefxlive. Then another scammer contacted me via whatsapp and said someone saw my complaint on Forex Peace Army and begged them to call me--I never posted and still haven't posted. He said his name was Lawrence Scott Wasserman of CryptoRevolution on youtube--I checked and that's not the name I see at cryptorevolution. He showed up to "help" offer a solution to getting my money. I didn't fall for his crap either. Both him and the second broker got irate with me. Then they did a mass whatsapp delete which cleared all conversations with all three traders, thankfully I had all the conversations archived so I still have evidence. I also have screenshots for evidence of my account, and all the exchange receipts that the first "trader" accepted were in the whatapp conversations. I have proof out the butt of how evil and disgusting these companies are. They've been reported to the appropriate financial institutions and I filled out an IC3 complaint form, as well as changed my debit cards since I tried to withdrawal using them, put credit freezes and fraud alerts on my accounts, etc. Thankfully, thankfully after I realized I was scammed, I immediately contacted my bank and even though simplex and moonpay were the exchanges, I was fully refunded, including exchange fees. The scammers got their money, but those exchanges gave us all back. I consider myself super fortunate. Please avoid these companies like the plague!

By Sandy W.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Tradecapitals.io staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tradecapitals.io?

Have a question about Tradecapitals.io?