Review of ToySplash

Tel: 1-877-734-2458
socialmedia@toysplash.com

jeannel43
10/18/18

I will be purchasing all my floats from toysplash from here on out. Great prices and great quality product.

shannont67
10/15/18

Thank You ! Just what I needed. Got here quick. Excellent price. Would recommend/suggest your site to others. Have a Great Day !

rayeannd
rayeann d.
7/19/18

It was a gift for my grandson . The box was so beat up it looked like it had been around forever. Disappointed in that.

alberte26
6/30/18

I ordered a couple pool toys for the grandkids. One would not hold air.
I contacted Toy Splash and I received a replacement in 3 or 4 days.
Awesome !!!

sherrieh12
5/27/18

Nice product. Was a little disappointed that the holes didnt line up exactly. Maybe if the parts were labeled it would have been easier.

barbarak95
7/21/17

Took a little longer to get than I expected but product is good and in use. Will order again when in need.

sachac22
7/15/17

I had a hard time finding a 20" swim ring so late into the summer. They were relatively cheap and arrived quickly. Haven't had a chance to use them yet, but they seem very sturdy and likely to last beyond one summer (unless you have a very rambunctious swimmer!)

deborahb107
7/11/17

It was a gift and therefore my opinion is from someone else. They said it was great and met their expectation.

gregorym44
7/10/17

Great transaction quick shipping very satisfied. will make future purchases on my pool toys and floats.

juliusc20
3/8/17

Everything has gong great so far pool is installed and being filled....not right now because the sun is down...

chinac2
3/6/17

Outstanding service and products!! Delivered on time and all the products were just as described online. Will definitely order again. And all were reasonably priced as well.

dustyt3
2/6/17

Product was as expected, but delivery was a day later than promised. Ease of ordering and pricing was fine.

shirleye13
1/22/17

My items arrived quickly and in good shape. Happy with my choices. These were purchased for the grandchildren. Looking forward to what they build with the connectors and swim noodles.

Questions? Get answers from the ToySplash staff and other customers.

ToySplash?