Tour Travel World reviews

Tel: 1800-123-4878
author@tourtravelworld.com

anitat49
2/5/19

Friends don't ever trust this company once you made payment then no one has a time to attend you. They are taking money and made fake commitmments its a money moneyback policy and left spam reviews in your website taking money no one talk in good manner and spoil your business as well. so I request plz don't trust this fake company.

ashokk38
1/21/19

No body should trust on this company. their marketing agent will lie with you evrything. they take money make wrost website. fake leads. everything is just disappointed. i have invested about 1lakh 50000 with this company and they give me nothing.

bhagatr
1/7/19

Dear All colleague travel trade, I want to share my experience about Tour Travel World - they are totally fraud company , early 1year they reach to me by call, and committee that will provide leads , and advise make website (my website: https://www.thejourneyindiapvt.in/) pay around Rs.21,000/- and assure that after 03month live, can get genius leads direct from clients, after payment , 02month they ask to make star category so that we can get highlight in tread and again ask around Rs. 15,000/- but agree around Rs.10,000/- , again after 06month they ask for more amount and assure 100% get good result , we again pay them Rs. 8,000/- something , but after 1yrs. we dint get an SINGLE enquiry from website, as we complain , nobody pickup call, also they commitment as you wish we can give you C Panel detail, but last 01month I continues call him, but nobody pick my phone,
And also ask to renew domain and other service in mail and mail by ID DO NOT REPLY ? if I call on their mentioned phone number Weblink In Pvt Ltd Tel: +91.1141428133, no one pick phone.
Earlier executive already left as we visit their company inform by them. Nobody responsible
I request to all to avoid any joining with this company, This is totally Fraud
Bhagat
Mob: 9211415244

rajs73
9/21/18

This company is fraud is company se koi bhi apni website Nahin by a company kam nahi karte fake commentment

namanb
8/11/17

A tour and travel guide in a travel agency is important; therefore, I decided to build up a travel directory of tourist destinations in Goa. In that, I wanted to include the most popular clubs and bars that are open 24X7.

For this, TourTravelWorld.com stood as number one service provider for my travel guide and website. I approached the executives and kept my points in front of them to which they gave a full surety of succeeding. Without giving a second thought, I availed their service and later realized that Ive done a mistake.

After they prepared the guide, only the beaches were mentioned! Such an irresponsible attitude made me furious and I called that executive and told what crap theyve done. He immediately checked the file and apologized for it. Charging no extra money, the whole content was revised by them and delivered in 3 days.

Response from TourTravelWolrd T., Tour Travel World Representative
Thanks for the taking time to review at tourtravelworld.
ahmedf17
7/12/17

Tour travel world Fake please take care from the team of tour travel world those indians will continue calling they will not make you sleep and after you pay they will not answer you they are really fake company and scammers Kakuli Chanda <support2@tourtravelworld.com>pallavi.jaiswal@tourtravelworld.com
those people will contact you i paid 200 usd and take nothing for my website www.lookategypttours.com and get nothing please take care

Response from TourTravelWolrd T., Tour Travel World Representative
Hello Ahmed F.,

We are very sorry for inconvenience. Kindly provide us your registered contact detail (Email ID and Phone NO) so that we can help you to resolve your issue Quickly.

Thanks,
TourTravelWolrd Support Team
pawanm
5/5/17

I love traveling and exploring new places. Around 1.5 years back, I was searching for a package for solo traveling to Lahaul and Spiti. I was unable to find the package even after searching a number of travel agencies. Thats when I came across Tourtravelworld.com. It not only provided me the best travel package but also offered it at a much-budgeted price.

The portal has undoubtedly helped me meet the best travel agencies in a short time and kept the travel enthusiast in me alive. I have taken a number of other packages from them in the past year and have been amazed with their service. My heartfelt thanks to Tourtravelworld.com.

Response from TourTravelWolrd T., Tour Travel World Representative
Thanks for the taking time to review at tourtravelworld.
ashitwad
1/24/17

As a travel enthusiast, I love exploring new places. I am truly passionate about traveling. TourTravelWorld.Com provided me with an ample number of travel packages to choose and that too in a very budget-friendly way. Courtesy to their travel services, today I have explored almost all the places of India. I am looking forward to mapping the entire world. Dubai is the next destination on my travel list and I have already found a perfect travel package for my endeavor. TourTravelWorld.Com is the perfect site for all those attempting solo traveling like me because they offer the best travelling services that would easily fit your budget.

Response from TourTravelWolrd T., Tour Travel World Representative
Thanks for the taking time to review at tourtravelworld.

Questions? Get answers from the Tour Travel World staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Tour Travel World