Tough Love Teethers reviews

toughloveteethers@gmail.com

33 reviews with 5 stars

jennilyns
4/30/19

At first I was hesitant about this product since I was used to buy a plastic/rubber teether. But I bought the item to try because I search about it and I think it was safe. Im glad i did because my baby liked it.

leannd6
8/18/18

Support local! I love this idea of baby teethers this family company created! I love how easy it is to communicate with them and that they have a great product for our littles.

aliciar77
8/11/18

I sent this as a personalized gift to a friend and she loved it!! Can't wait to buy one for my son!

jasonc400
7/14/18

Great product from a great company! Would do business again! Small business makes the world go around. Please support this company

daneh17
6/7/18

What else can I say, I have not got my tether yet. However, based upon my experiences with this company and the Uber-cool-ness of the people at this company, I am sure my baby boy will love the tether, and make all the other boy kids jealous, while making all the girl kids want him.

karic27
6/3/18

Very satisfied.. My daughter loves it right from the start perfect to soothe her teething... Quality is great too

willz6
5/1/18

Ordered online and was able to contact for correction on inscription. Got back to me right away and teether came out great! Wonderful handmade durable product!

rogerl67
3/6/18

Ordered one for my son and a couple more gifts. We're very pleased with the quality of the product and service turn around time!

michalk16
1/16/18

Order the Baby Knuckles Teether with silicone beads. The teether is very well made and the service was great too. It dispatched quickly and it was delivered to Slovakia (Europe) in 10 days. Would definitely recommend.

ryank75
12/28/17

Ordered this as a last minute holiday gift, they did everything they could to get it to me in time and followed up when they saw that the order had been delayed at a post office. Thanks everyone - they loved the gift!

jessicas318
12/24/17

We ordered the brass knuckles teether for our 6 month old son and are already in love with the product. It's beautifully crafted - even moreso than we expected. We will definitely be buying more as gifts and possibly for our little one if we find that having more around our house would be beneficial.

hollys99
12/12/17

Even though Tough Love Teethers had to evacuate their home due to the California wildfires our order was processed quickly. I had a couple of small issues navigating the website on my phone but Naphtalie emailed me promptly and made minor changes to my order. The Baby Knuckles Teether is cute and smells good! The seafoam green silicone teether clip is bright and fun. The $3 for the engraving is well worth it!

jonathang91
12/12/17

Super fast delivery. I can't wait to see my godchild reaction to his "knuckles" teether Christmas day. If this product was available when my boys were babies they both would have owned one.

andreal92
12/10/17

Everything went well. Shipment came in a timely manner. Item is beautiful! Thank you. The item is beaut. Cant wait for her to use it in a few months

saraha173
12/8/17

Great product! We cant wait for our boy to use the wood teether. Thank you for your quality products and awesome customer service.

brytannyp
12/7/17

I was so happy when I found this company. Love that they are safe, non toxic teethers and rattles, a mom and pop start up, and made in the U.S. We got our daughter the brass knuckles for Christmas with a strap so it doesn't hit the floor everywhere. It was quickly received and the craftsmanship is superb. We can't wait for her to try it!

johnb1002
11/21/17

Product aside the coustomer service is incredible if you have a great product but no service youve got nothing tlt has the perfect balance

desiraeb1
11/18/17

My husband found your product through Facebook and simply had to have one for our little girl whos due in January. Today I surprised him with it and he couldnt be happier! I will be purchasing more in the future, absolutely love the rattle/teether.

stevent84
11/11/17

Our little man Tucker loves his teether! Glad I bought one. Would buy another in a heartbeat.fast shipping and quality product.

ryang81
10/31/17

We are very happy with our purchase. Our baby loves to chomp on the teether and we love not worrying about boatloads of chemicals.

jamesp352
10/26/17

We got my 6 month old the brass knucks because we aint raisin no sissy. He wont put them down. In fact, he is already establishing dominance at day care. He instinctly learned the day one prison rule; make someone your b***h, or become someone elses. Last night I was giving him a bottle, took it away to burp him, and he grabbed my throat and gave me a very threatening look until I put the bottle back in his mouth. This kid is turning into a bad a** already. Its all due to having the brass knucks teether. Thanks!!

sharons240
9/21/17

My little man has been using it for the past few days. Nice convenient shape and it's easy for him to hold

haileyg2
9/12/17

I have purchased from Tough Love Teether 2x now. Both times the teethers came in no time at all. I sent one teether as a gift and asked for a special request and it was no problem at all! I will definitely be buying more Tough Love Teethers in the future! I love that it is a small ma and pa business with great quality handmade products at a reasonable price.

matthewj48
8/31/17

Lincoln loves his wooden knucle teether! And looks like a total bad a**! I would highly recomemd doing business with toughloveteethers, they have quality hand made products.

justineg3
8/31/17

I love the style of this teether, it's very unique. I also love the feeling that comes with supporting couples. Not only is this super cute but my money is going to a family rather than a giant corporation. Added bonus- don't have to worry about plastic and if it's safe or not! Would buy again!

Questions? Get answers from the Tough Love Teethers staff and other customers.

Tough Love Teethers?