Review of Totalxshop

Totalxshop reviews

jenniferg463
1/17/19

I ordered the LOL Doll house in October then tried to cancell my order then I wrote a very threatening email to them demanding I get a refund for my purchase I then received an email back stating the item is out of stock and I would be refunded which was BS! Time to up my game my bank was contacted I received a credit to my account thank you Chase Bank for saving my granddaughters Christmas! This is absolutely shameful advertising an in demand toy at Christmas knowing some poor little girl is going to get screwed over!!!!! I hope the clowns in CA ripping people off behind the website get their karma back and that the police arrest them for theft have fun in jail you pieces of $hit! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE YOUVE BEEN WARNED!

mib
12/9/18

Place is CLEARLY a scam! They'll sell -- bill you for -- anything. But it'll NEVER be delivered!

I never got the "out of stock" emails that others below report. After numerous "contact us" forms submitted, and emails sent, I finally had to dispute the charge through my credit card company.

These people are clearly some sort of scam sham. STAY AWAY!

hollym127
11/30/18

Ordered the lol doll house on 10/20/18 got an email saying on 10/28/18 saying they no longer had item in stock, and they were issuing a refund it's now 11/30/18.. and still no refund thanks to my bank I got my money back and they will fight with them to get there money back!! I looked everywhere for reviews and didnt find none

lh333
11/30/18

Same story as everyone else. Ordered on 10/23/18. Issued a refund on 10/31 that still has not been credited to my credit card. They are scammers!!!

kathleenl135
11/29/18

Same as other reviews. Ordered LOL DOLLHOUSE Oct 24. They immediately charged my visa. Oct 31st sent notice" out of stock"and would be refunded. Today 11-29-18 still not refunded.

lisar512
11/26/18

I ordered the LOL dollhouse in Oct. They took the money out of my account right away. Two weeks later I received a email stating that it was out of stock and I would get my money back in 7-21 days and NEVER GOT IT!!!!! I have emailed them with no response and can not find any kind of phone number for them.

charlenem77
11/23/18

I ordered a LOL house Oct 10, 2018. I haven't heard back from them, but they charged my credit card right away. Can't seem to reach them at all. Bad Business!

kelleyr24
11/19/18

I ordered a LOL dollhouse and was charged but never received any information that it was not available. When I looked up the order on the site it informed me it was out of stock. I reached out to the totalxshop through email twice and got no response. I had to dispute the charge with my credit card.

jenniferv190
11/4/18

Orderes L.O.L House and 5 days later item cancelled after money was withdrawn from bank. They state that item is no linger available, yet they still have it posted.

Questions? Get answers from the Totalxshop staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Totalxshop