Tossed.co.uk

Tossed.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Tossed.co.uk?

“Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes...”

anonymous D.
2/3/20

Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes me give a high rate 1. I didn't see any hidden fee, everything is pretty clear 2. There's a free protection app which is a big plus too 3. I used a coupon for a 30% discount and end up with a very nice final price Just one thing I didn't like was the very long process of the purchase, but maybe there can not be any shorter version of this process, so it's fine.

“Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered...”

anonymous R.
5/22/20

Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered in your FAQs, it is tough to follow all those links. I feel you should have a YouTube channel with professional videos teaching how to use all the different settings, like AWS. There is plenty of information and courses on how to use AWS, which makes it so much easier to use them for big projects, unlike regular hosting service providers. Conclusion: Horrible user experience

richardb308
May 16th, 2017
Healthy and happy is the only way to describe the shops and the website. It makes me happy just sitting in the queue as the environment is cheeky but fun and super healthy. The staff are brilliant and the quality of food is second to none. They have definitely found their place in London, i just hope they are as successful launching in the rest of the country (should it happen!). If you get a chance, try the mexican salad or the healthy chilli, both are superb.

I'm a bit of a coffee nut too and their coffee is insane especially the coconut macchiato.

Keep up the good work tossers!

Questions? Get answers from the Tossed.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tossed.co.uk?

Have a question about Tossed.co.uk?