Toryburch-outlet reviews

Tel: 122818-8228

mahenoors
5/19/16

is this outlet real or fake

shmuelp
3/3/14

Please, as a current employee of Tory Burch, do not buy from an outlet site with the name Tory Burch in it. We only have one website, and that is the toryburch.com website that displays current season items. Unfortunately you can't see outlet product, but please just give us a call and we will be happy to send pictures or describe merchandise you are interested. in. Again, we DO NOT have a Tory Burch outlet website.

ivannai
7/21/13

Fraud! I' ve made a purchase on 5 of July and money is taken from my account, but still my order is marked as awaiting payment and I think they will never ship me my order

jh92
11/8/12

DO NOT PURCHASE from this website as it is a total SCAM!!! As soon as you submit payment, it takes awhile then something called FashionPay sends you an email in broken English. They don't let you cancel, saying the order has been processed/shipped. You get a tracking number and a phony website to track it, which you can't even access. Appears to come from China since they also charge you a "foreign transaction fee." Google FashionPay and you will see many complaints. I either don't expect to see my Tory Burch boots OR I will most likely receive a cheap counterfeit pair of "TB boots.". Caveat Emptor!!!

jenniferw20
8/9/12

FAKE FAKE FAKE! I found this site when googling discount Tory Burch shoes... I didn't even realize I wasn't on the actual Tory Burch website when I place my order. A couple hours after placing my order, I realized I never received a confirmation email. When I returned to the real Tory Burch website there was no record of my order and I discovered that it was a scam. I immediately tried cancelling my order, but they told me they would charge 25% for "their time". Their emails back and forth were barely in English and they would only respond at about 2 in the morning (since they are in China). Fortunately, my bank refunded me the money, so I didn't lose out but I definitely learned my lesson! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!

lindsayk1
6/25/12

i placed order 2weeks ago the payment was confirmed
BUT i haven't received my product yet they didn't give me any answer
what should i do???

olgar
3/29/12

Huge SCAM!!!! I lost $170 to them! I purchased 2 pairs of shoes and they were stuffed into one small box. The letters TORY BURCH were smeared on the sandals and there was glue drippings on it. I contacted right away and they refuse to take my return. They claim it might get lost in the mail and hope I can understand and sell it to my friends and they will give me a discount!!! I would never buy from them again! I'm so disappointed and upset. Next time I will just lay full price and make sure I get original. These people don't even speak English! Be warn, the quality is not even close to looking real! And they have reviews on their site, wich are also fake.

ck10
7/22/11

If you go to the Tory Burch official website, there is a disclaimer. The website explains it in the counterfeits FAQs.

kellies1
4/21/11

This website is a huge scam. I placed an order with the dumb assumption it was an authorized seller. As soon as I recieved the order confirmation with bad English and informing me it would ship from China I knew something was up.
I emailed immediately asking to cancel my order.
I recieved a response stating they would charge me a 25% advertsiing fee.
I linked to thier cancellation policy (which at the time did not mention a fee but now does).
I replied that I would not pay a fee and after much back and forth they told me I would recieve a refund.

45 days later a refund is pending but they have taken the 25% fee.

Please do not buy from this site as the are not legit.

zakb
3/9/11

My wife place an order, when emailed them after more than a week of no update from endor, they said it was shipped, then the next day, another email said they had a problem with their system and lost her order. they ask her size the claimed they tory don't make half size which she originally selected when she place her order. we tried to cancel order few times, they keep on insisting that she choose a different size. They said they will charge us 25% if we cancel our order because its their policy. . This website is fake and should be close down, do not buy here.

ka505
10/16/10

The website claims to sell authentic Tory Burch shoes. However, the products they sell are clearly cheap imitations. I could still smell the spray paint fumes when I opened the box. They come from China, and there's no way to return them for a refund. Bottom line: THEY SELL FAKE SHOES FROM CHINA!!! DON'T BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!

Questions? Get answers from the Toryburch-outlet staff and other customers.

Toryburch-outlet?