Review of TorontoImplant

Toronto, Ontario M2N 6S6, Canada
Tel: 1-866-473-7464

coleh39
1/28/19

Dr Veisman and his entire team were fantastic getting me through my implant ordeal. During the first assessment he walked me through the entire process and let me know exactly what I could expect and when and his straightforward approach and extensive knowledge assured me that I was in good hands. The surgery was textbook and the recovery took no time at all yet one of the most impressive aspects of my treatment was the fact that Dr. Veisman called me that evening of my surgery to see how I was doing. Although it was a long three months waiting for the rod to graft, I had absolutely no issues and the work was superb when my dentist came time to do finish the implant. I am very happy with Dr. Veisman's work and I appreciate the care and attention to detail that he showed over these last few months.

aww5
12/19/18

I decided to see dr. Veisman after reading all the wonderful reviews about him. I went to dr. Veisman's office a few months ago to get an estimate about my gum recession issues. The estimate for gum grafting for a multiple areas was for a few thousand dollars. I was very worried since my insurance didn't cover a lot of expenses. Today, I had my appointment with a different - well known as well periodontist in GTA area, who said that I have a minor gum's recession on one tooth only, and he doesn't advise to do a gum grafting procedure at this stage.
I'm very disappointed with my first visit with dr. Veisman.

waynec39

M2N 6S6
Web: www.torontoimplant.com
Email: drveisman@rogers.com

Dear Reader,

I was very upset to starting this process. I had the opportunity to meet Dr. Veisman as a result of having a bad experience with another dentist who reattached a crown which had a metal pin inserted within it.

I proceeded to Florida to have the crown and the metal pin fall out while I am eating lunch in Miami. At that moment I determined that I would do my own due diligence on all future dental specialists.

As a result of my prior bad experience I set some clearly defined rules of engagement with Dr. Veisman. I needed to know what was required to fix this tooth in the first visit and if possible I wanted it completed within the first visit.

Dr. Veisman and I met he confirmed to me I was correct the tooth needed an implant. He then had the implant inserted within the first appointment.

I was very pleased with the level of professionalism that he demonstrated in stark contrast to the prior dentist who I have never spoken to again after being his patient for over thirty years. I can only say if you want a professional job done and you value your time deal with a professional like Dr, Veisman.

I gave the Dr. five out of five because I specified what I wanted and he gave me exactly what I requested so I could not have asked for anything more.

Regards.

Wayne

PS if he can deal with a demanding patient like me I am sure he will be able to satisfy your needs.

Questions? Get answers from the TorontoImplant staff and other customers.

TorontoImplant?